[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
KalinnAriHeadShot-EW.png

"Wind-Eagle!? Toad-Lick!? But I never licked . . . What? I don't understand . . . No dan- . . . Why is the grass purple? And what in Gelugon's name is moving through it!? But Relic's as- . . ."

Kalinn gradually allows herself to be calmed as, in spite of the swirling colors and the oddly balanced weight of Hafísbíta in her hands, she notes that the others of her group do not appear at all alarmed.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Aradra]You feel fine. (made the fort on the die) Shadow is fine. You get a thought crossing your mind, "Oops, it may have been the mushrooms. Toad bellies may have tainted the toad stools." [/sblock][sblock=Kalinn]You have too much adrenalin running through your veins now that you do not want to sleep. Besides the paladin is there to watch you, so Daylily can get some sleep. (Otherwise he starts his run fatigued.)[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
KalinnAriHeadShot-EW.png

"No, Daylilly . . . you sleep, veli. If you say it's known to you and will pass I'll deal with it."

She moves off to the side a bit and draws her blade, running through a few training forms to accustom herself as much as possible to the strange balance.

jackslate45

First Post
KalinnAriHeadShot-EW.png

"No, Daylilly . . . you sleep, veli. If you say it's known to you and will pass I'll deal with it."

She moves off to the side a bit and draws her blade, running through a few training forms to accustom herself as much as possible to the strange balance.
The adrenaline of surprise finally wanning, Aradra pats Shadow on his head, and the wolf lays his head back down.

The ranger looks up and says "I think the toadstools were the problem. Whatever frog sat on it left the residue for us to, unfortunately, take in. Not easy to detect, thats for sure."

jbear

First Post
Relic stirs in his sleep at the shouting but does not wake. He rolls over onto the other side and covers his ear with an arm. He mumbles with voice of one enraptured by psychodelic dreams: "Purple haze ... purple seahorse ... Bubble need a bubble in the boat to float ... I think the monster is behind you in the surf ..."

It's obvious that he is not sleeping lightly as he promised.

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: Sorry, didn't realize I hadn't ;)

Iosef awakens at the appointed time, to see a degree of turmoil about the camp. Clearly everyone else ate something that disagreed with them. "Go back to sleep, Kalin. I will take the rest of the night's watches. You need to sleep what ever this is off."

OOC:
Iosef will stay up and he doesn't intend to wake anyone for the next watches if they seem at all ill. It's probably a mistake to try to keep watch all night by himself, but his concerns are for the members of the party who seem ill.

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalinn stays awake and on watch, for the images and sensations swirl to wildly in her mind to allow her rest. About an hour after the others have turned back in to sleep, Iosef startles a bit, and then looks to be deep in thought.

[sblock=Iosef] Iosef hears a light, feminine voice inside his head.

"Iosef Tellus, champion of Cortesia, I approach your camp as a messenger. I mean you no harm. Do not wake the others. My message is not for them.

They are safe, for they are protected by more than you this evening."
[/sblock][sblock=Kalinn]Kalinn hears a light, feminine voice inside her head. It joins the music and splashes of light, but seems a little more than spirit sounds.

Kalinn Ari, daughter of Draak, I approach your camp as a messenger. I mean you no harm. Do not wake the others. My message is not for them.[/sblock]
About a hundred feet out from the camp, four little pale globes of light appear. They are quite low to the ground and light up a tiny, four legged creature that is walking through the grass towards you. It is about the size of a house cat, but... but... has wings. It walks with a proud strut as it approaches.

[sblock=If you let it approach, Iosef and Kalinn see...]
Faerie_dragon.png

It is about 20 inches tall.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn's overworked brain just folds the appearance of the weird little dragon into the general strangeness of the night, admiring the way it's colors meld with those of the oddly waving grasses. This'll be OK, right? Old Relic said there's nothing to worry about . . . She holds out a hand, palm up, and gestures to a place beside her.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases