Pathfinder RPG [LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets - Page 73





  1. #721
    Aradra picks up his wand, resets it into it's holder, and goes over to stare the pools again. Once everyone recovers from the incident he turns towards the others and says "Since we have two more to go, I think we should get a better vantage point. If summoning the past requires us to kill these creatures everyttime, I would like to have the high ground against it. Have one person summon the professor, then climb atop something, and we fight the creatures. "

 

  • #722
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,034
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Systole
    Daylily seems surprised. "This wicked magics, that only make boring talks and then calls the not-natural beast ... you wants to use twice more times?" The look on his face is priceless.

    Mini Stats


    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 66/69
    CMB: +10 CMD: 22
    Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    -Raging-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 78/81
    CMB: +12 CMD: 24
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

    Perception: +11
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
    Rage Remaining: 8/13

    Used Items:
    Rations, 1
    CLW Wand, 14
    Javelin, 2
    Barbarian chew, 2
    Sling bullet, 1

  • #723
    "Sometimes we do things because we have to, not because we want to. Who ever was here used this pool at least 3 times. I am curious to know why."

  • #724
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore rb780nm
    "We should move the last body back, so that the next creature to attack us cannot get at it so readily. Lend a hand Dailylilly?" Iosef says as he grabs one of the bodies under it's arm and begins dragging it away from the pool.

    OOC:
    Heading for DZ,94 - looks defensible.

  • #725
    Iosef grabs the spent body by the arm and it stings and sizzles as he hangs on, trying to lift. Instead of lifting the body, the skin and muscle peel from the bone.
    ooc
    Going to need a spatula to move that one. If Iosef wasn't an aasimar, he would be taking more acid damage.

  • #726
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore rb780nm
    With a whistle, Iosef drops the corpse and shakes the acidic residue from his hands.

    OOC:
    Just when I think I've had a good idea... Thank dad for my angel blood


  • #727
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,986
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jbear
    Relic levitates upwards and pulls himself onto the top of one of the shrine's columns. "I'm going to watch the show from up here I believe." He settles down into a comfortable position and takes pen, parchment and ink out once more.

    "We will need another body to feed to the pools. If someone is going I would suggest they take some company."

    He frowns as his elemental collapses back to the earth and dissolves away. "I would have sent my friend with you but it seems they are always slow to the party and quick to leave. I need to remedy that. If any of you would like to join me up here, say the word."

    Actions
    Levitate up and pull himself over to ED 99 on top of column.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #728
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,034
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Systole
    Daylily grunts and shakes his head dubiously. "I will got get the more dead Snaketouched ... but I am think this is not being good ideas." He trots off to fetch more corpses for the ritual.

    Mini Stats


    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 66/69
    CMB: +10 CMD: 22
    Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    -Raging-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 78/81
    CMB: +12 CMD: 24
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

    Perception: +11
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
    Rage Remaining: 8/13

    Used Items:
    Rations, 1
    CLW Wand, 14
    Javelin, 2
    Barbarian chew, 2
    Sling bullet, 1

  • #729
    Daylily jogs off to get a couple more bodies. Iosef tries to keep up, but his armor is not meant for sprinting, or even jogging. The cough is also making this exertion of energy difficult. He is able to at least keep Daylily in sight as the barbarian grabs another two corpses to fuel the strange device. Another trailing smear of blood is left upon the white stone road as the elf returns. This time, he drops one near the grey pit, and places the other by the bodies that were laid out like cord wood.

    ooc
    Who is going to stick their hand in this time?
    Relic
    The winds of the storm don't batter you getting on top of the wall of this little shrine, but if you strayed out over the cliff maybe twenty feet or up another thirty feet, you run the risk of being swept away in the orbital current.

  • #730
    Taking out his rope, and tying his grappling hook to it, Aradra takes aim and throws it to the top of the monument(+14 to hit it at ED100, I think I'm good ). He tugs it a couple times to ensure that the it was set properly, and turns towards the other "I will activate it after you guys get up there. I can climb up it quickly, and we can mount an offensive from here."

    He motions to Shadow, and leads the wolf to a point behind the monument, out of view of the pools. Once everyone has taken a position safely on top of the monument, Aradra puts both his bow in the quiver, and removes his wand from it's sheath, placing it in the safety of his bag. He then takes out his dagger and cuts open the body Daylily laid near him, and prepares to feed it to the pool again.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 73 of 159 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Isle of the Laughing Gallows - A gritty pirate isle for L4W
      By Dunamin in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Monday, 8th September, 2008, 06:04 PM
    2. Clean up in Isle 3!
      By Bront in forum Meta
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 10:27 AM
    3. [KenzerCo] Upcoming Kalamar hardcover: Svimohzia - the Ancient Isle
      By Mark Plemmons in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th March, 2007, 07:41 PM
    4. Ancient China / Ancient India - anything?
      By Aus_Snow in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 09:39 PM
    5. Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore
      By Kaji in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd September, 2004, 12:07 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •