[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra picks up his wand, resets it into it's holder, and goes over to stare the pools again. Once everyone recovers from the incident he turns towards the others and says "Since we have two more to go, I think we should get a better vantage point. If summoning the past requires us to kill these creatures everyttime, I would like to have the high ground against it. Have one person summon the professor, then climb atop something, and we fight the creatures. "

Systole

First Post
Daylily seems surprised. "This wicked magics, that only make boring talks and then calls the not-natural beast ... you wants to use twice more times?" The look on his face is priceless.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 78/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 8/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 2
Sling bullet, 1[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
"We should move the last body back, so that the next creature to attack us cannot get at it so readily. Lend a hand Dailylilly?" Iosef says as he grabs one of the bodies under it's arm and begins dragging it away from the pool.

OOC:
Heading for DZ,94 - looks defensible.

Satin Knights

First Post
Iosef grabs the spent body by the arm and it stings and sizzles as he hangs on, trying to lift. Instead of lifting the body, the skin and muscle peel from the bone.
[sblock=ooc]Going to need a spatula to move that one. If Iosef wasn't an aasimar, he would be taking more acid damage.[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
With a whistle, Iosef drops the corpse and shakes the acidic residue from his hands.

OOC:
Just when I think I've had a good idea... Thank dad for my angel blood ;)

jbear

First Post
Relic levitates upwards and pulls himself onto the top of one of the shrine's columns. "I'm going to watch the show from up here I believe." He settles down into a comfortable position and takes pen, parchment and ink out once more.

"We will need another body to feed to the pools. If someone is going I would suggest they take some company."

He frowns as his elemental collapses back to the earth and dissolves away. "I would have sent my friend with you but it seems they are always slow to the party and quick to leave. I need to remedy that. If any of you would like to join me up here, say the word."

[sblock=Actions] Levitate up and pull himself over to ED 99 on top of column.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily grunts and shakes his head dubiously. "I will got get the more dead Snaketouched ... but I am think this is not being good ideas." He trots off to fetch more corpses for the ritual.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 78/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 8/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 2
Sling bullet, 1[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Daylily jogs off to get a couple more bodies. Iosef tries to keep up, but his armor is not meant for sprinting, or even jogging. The cough is also making this exertion of energy difficult. He is able to at least keep Daylily in sight as the barbarian grabs another two corpses to fuel the strange device. Another trailing smear of blood is left upon the white stone road as the elf returns. This time, he drops one near the grey pit, and places the other by the bodies that were laid out like cord wood.

[sblock=ooc]Who is going to stick their hand in this time? :devil:[/sblock][sblock=Relic]The winds of the storm don't batter you getting on top of the wall of this little shrine, but if you strayed out over the cliff maybe twenty feet or up another thirty feet, you run the risk of being swept away in the orbital current.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Taking out his rope, and tying his grappling hook to it, Aradra takes aim and throws it to the top of the monument(+14 to hit it at ED100, I think I'm good ;) ). He tugs it a couple times to ensure that the it was set properly, and turns towards the other "I will activate it after you guys get up there. I can climb up it quickly, and we can mount an offensive from here."

He motions to Shadow, and leads the wolf to a point behind the monument, out of view of the pools. Once everyone has taken a position safely on top of the monument, Aradra puts both his bow in the quiver, and removes his wand from it's sheath, placing it in the safety of his bag. He then takes out his dagger and cuts open the body Daylily laid near him, and prepares to feed it to the pool again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases