[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hmmph. Didn't have time before the walking salads attacked and I was drawn back outside!"

Though I might as well have stayed in here, for the good I did with that particular fight.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (13 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 92/92
CMB: +10 CMD: 23
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 23 (11 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 119/119
CMB: +12 CMD: 23
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 23 (11 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 114/114
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 24 (12 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 92/92
CMB: +09 CMD: 21
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+8/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 4/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
As Daylily continues on, looking for trouble, he goes to the top of the stairwell. This room covers the entire floor. In the center, five massive candles illuminate the room. On the floor are several concentric rings of dimly glowing runes. Once cannot cross the room to the other stairwell without passing over the runes. On the other side of the room stands a tables with several vile looking implements of torture.
[sblock= third floor]
tower3.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily backs away from the runes of the floor. "Oyeh! Elder! There is more of dark magics here. I am think maybe you shoulds look." He frowns and mutters to himself, "But if this is going to be more of the calling of creeping unnaturals things, I will stay in the downstair, and eat the steak and salads."

jbear

First Post
Relic does not even look up from his books. "Hrrmph..." he mutters, which is the only sign that the old man might have heard or understood what he was being told. His brows furrow, and if anything he buries is nose even deeper into his book.

Systole

First Post
Daylily marches down the stairs and groans at Relic. "Elder! Is probable to be the important, okay? And I am sorry the spiders bited you in bad places, but I swear on my clan and the honored name that it was not be my faults. So up the stair is the star full of candle, and the writing marks on the floor, and a table with many nasty blade on it. I knows I am not smart in magicks, but I am make good guess that those is important magicks."

jbear

First Post
Relic looks up from his book with a scowl. "I swear Daylilly, if I go upstairs and die, I am going to kill you."

Tossing his book aside, Relic snatches up his staff and pushes himself to his feet with a groan. "Come on then, lead the way. Let's take a look at this star of yours" Relic follows, grumbling and complaining all the way.

Satin Knights

First Post
Relic reluctantly goes upstairs to investigate. Indeed, there is a star and markings on the floor. Five massive candles, about two foot in diameter burn with a dim, eerie light.
[sblock= Map to limit of Relic's vision]
tower4.png
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra does not stir at first, finally falling asleep after some struggle. However with the commotion from Daylily coming down from the staris the ranger wakes with a start, and realises that the mage is going uo without much backup. Ordering Shadow to come with him, Aradra is a little slow getting up to the top of the stairs.

jbear

First Post
Relic 'hrumphs' some more as he takes in the ritual markings on the floor. "What do we have here?" he muses out loud. He kneels near the edge of the outer circle and begins to study the floor markings and the central star and candles trying to assess whether its presence might suppose some type of threat to the adventurers should they choose to rest below the night. If necessary he will cast Detect Magic to get a better read on what he is seeing, despite the nausea he knows this will cause him in his weakend state. His grumbling and hrumphing is a constant companion throughout the process.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases