[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
When Relic uses his water to keep his skin wet, Aradra says "Um, I might need that as well. I think I am suffering from the same thing." Thankfully, Aradra keeps just his loincloth on for it, but the mixtures of scars and scales is not a pretty sight. It looks painful when Aradra finishes up.

[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 21 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 78/78
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +13 Will: +5

Perception: +13
Initiative: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (46/50)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ;
Used Items: 4 charges of Abundent Ammo. 1 charge CLW, AntiVenom

Adaptation: 80/80 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth)
Level 1 Spells:Delay Poison, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Perceive Clues, Barkskin (+2)
Extend Rod: 2/3 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: AVAILABLE
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch) (-1 DEX from AC +1 NA bonus)
HP: 68/72
CMB: +12 CMD: 23 (27 vs Trip)
Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Daylily wanders upstairs while the others are still preparing for the day. The bronze double doors are still locked, but unlike that other vault looking place, the lock here looks rather simple. Someone with a little expertise could probably finesse it open. Giggling can be heard from upstairs.

Relic takes his time to examine the amulet. This building glows with old magic energy, but it is a dull glow, unlike the storm raging outside. So, in this relative quiet, Relic is able to examine the trinket. [sblock=Amulet]Armillary Amulet
Aura faint divination; CL 5th
Slot neck; Price 2,500 gp; Weight —
Description
This thin chain of silvery-gray metal holds a series of interlocking rings that slowly turn within themselves in an accurate replication of the celestial sphere. The amulet grants its wearer a +5 competence bonus on Spellcraft checks. It also grants immunity to the dangerous effects of the Orrery of Nal-Kashel.[/sblock][sblock=ooc questions] Yes, Relic, and everyone else got a full rest and can memorize their full complement of spells at their new levels.

XP: sheet updated. Both Relic and Daylily's level ups are approved.

One thing: Relic added a new language, but didn't choose the language that has been on every written plaque encountered so far. He may want to take Ancient Aklo instead of Abyssal. You can tweak that if you desire. I also built an account at Invisible Castle and PM'd you the details if you want to use that.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=Ancient Aklo] Thanks SK!

Re: Ancient Aklo: For Relic's level ups I was just going of the Pathfinder SRD material. I didn't think I would be allowed to learn Ancient Aklo, but of course it makes more sense, so I'll gladly change that!

On other matters, Relic is too distracted to notice what Daylily is doing. That giggling doesn't sound too good. Someone might like to intervene before we find ourselves battling some demon. I have memorise Gaseous Form to be able to pass under that door and take a look around, but Daylily doesn't know that! [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Ancient Aklo]Aklo is a language, just like any other. I tacked on the "Ancient" part because this island has been sitting dormant for thousands of years. It seems most appropriate. As a human wizard, Relic can pick up any language. He is not restricted in choices like some other classes or races.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"I hears you, wicked thing! You is be quiet or I comes up to there and make pound you!"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 76/78
CMB: +11 CMD: 23
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 90/92
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +11 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +14 [includes +2 mutation bonus]

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker (+12/+5, 2d6+13, 20x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, PA/FF

Rage Remaining: 13/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 4
Sling bullet, 1[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Come stinky! Come to your death! I haven't had a good snack in a long time. When I am done with you, the old man won't even have bones to retrieve and bury."

jackslate45

First Post
"Ignore it Daylily. Don't let him provoke you." Aradra warns softley as he appears behind the elf, bow at the ready and Shadow following up behind.

[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 21 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 78/78
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +13 Will: +5

Initiative: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (46/50)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ;
Used Items: 4 charges of Abundent Ammo. 1 charge CLW, AntiVenom

Adaptation: 80/80 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth)
Level 1 Spells:Delay Poison, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Perceive Clues, Barkskin (+2)
Extend Rod: 2/3 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: AVAILABLE
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch) (-1 DEX from AC +1 NA bonus)
HP: 68/72
CMB: +12 CMD: 23 (27 vs Trip)
Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Time-wise, at what stage of studying his spells would Relic be at while this is going on? [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Everyone is done with their hour of reading/prayer/study. You have taken the time to examine the amulet and suss out its properties. Daylily had to take time to eat breakfast and has been with the party enough to know every one else needs their morning prep time or else they cannot do their jobs. He is impatient, but not foolishly impatient.

Daylily, Ardra and Shadow are on the second floor. Iosef, Frost and Relic are still down on the first.[/sblock][sblock=map]
tower11.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"The wicked thing is not provokes me," Daylily lies, gritting his remaining teeth. "The only things is that I am need new loincloth, and the wicked thing, I thinks he will makes a good loincloth, for cover my loin. Does you hears me, wicked thing?" he says, raising his voice. "It is only the word of Elder Storyteller that is keep the skin on you right now!"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 76/78
CMB: +11 CMD: 23
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 90/92
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +11 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +14 [includes +2 mutation bonus]

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker (+12/+5, 2d6+13, 20x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, PA/FF

Rage Remaining: 13/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 4
Sling bullet, 1[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases