[Proposal] - Spend some DM credit on someone else PC.

Velmont

First Post
As it is written, I think it is possible, but I would just like to be sure.

I am actually running Path of Cold. I just gave an XP award. Most of my players will also spend DM credits as 4 out of 5 active players have some. The last, [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION], doesn't, and Raiyek, his PC, is one of the two lowest lvl PC.

My party is likely to end with 4 Paragon Tier (lvl 13, 13, 12, 11) and 1 Heroic Tier (lvl 10) PCs.

I would like to spend come of my DM credit (probably 4 out of the 20) gained during this XP award to spend on Raiyek, so all the PCs in my adventure are within a 2 level gap and all Paragon.

Can I?

dimsdale

First Post
As it is written, I think it is possible, but I would just like to be sure.

I am actually running Path of Cold. I just gave an XP award. Most of my players will also spend DM credits as 4 out of 5 active players have some. The last, [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION], doesn't, and Raiyek, his PC, is one of the two lowest lvl PC.

My party is likely to end with 4 Paragon Tier (lvl 13, 13, 12, 11) and 1 Heroic Tier (lvl 10) PCs.

I would like to spend come of my DM credit (probably 4 out of the 20) gained during this XP award to spend on Raiyek, so all the PCs in my adventure are within a 2 level gap and all Paragon.

Can I?

I have more dm credits that I can handle. Take as many of mine as you want LS :)

covaithe

Explorer
I'll go straight to YES, considering that I've always intended this to be possible, and I wrote the text of that rule with just this kind of scenario in mind. If people want it spelled out more explicitly, that's fine.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'll go straight to YES, considering that I've always intended this to be possible, and I wrote the text of that rule with just this kind of scenario in mind. If people want it spelled out more explicitly, that's fine.

I assume this would apply to the mail r1 sent you folks recently?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I have more dm credits that I can handle. Take as many of mine as you want LS :)
Haha, thanks for the offer. I think one person donating DM credits is enough though, otherwise I'll start to feel like a charity case! ;)

If anything, this motivates me more to find time to run that adventure I half-wrote a year or two ago ... (Or write a new one.)

Velmont

First Post
This is not charity in my case... it is laziness. A group within 2 level and all in the same Tier is easier to handle. Than a group of 3 or 4 level and in different Tier.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases