[Proposal] - Spend some DM credit on someone else PC.

Luinnar

First Post
Yes on players can use DM credits on PCs other than their own.

Yes on retirement xp can be used on PCs other than their own.([MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION] [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] are you OK with this too?).

Yes on the r1 thing.

No on the transfer of DM credits or retirement xp to other players for later use.

But Yes if they get permission from the judges in special circumstances.

I think that covers everything ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Yes on the r1 thing.

No on the transfer of DM credits or retirement xp to other players for later use.
This makes the r1 thing a bit trickier as some of those characters don't exist anymore (retired, etc). In this case, I think they can go to the player as a one time thing.

Luinnar

First Post
This makes the r1 thing a bit trickier as some of those characters don't exist anymore (retired, etc). In this case, I think they can go to the player as a one time thing.
Yeah that is what I meant. :) Basically I'm not sure I like the idea of players just giving DM credits to be used by other players later unless under specific circumstances, like the r1 thing.

What if I give all my DM credits to someone, then he quits D&D the next day? I may want my credits back. But what if the guy comes back months later and he wants the credits... Well you get the idea.

So basically, I am for people using their credits on other PCs, but against people transferring DM credits without judge permission :)

stonegod

So basically, I am for people using their credits on other PCs, but against people transferring DM credits without judge permission :)
Cool. My note to everyone will be essentially "Spend these on the PC in that game, unless they're gone; then spend them on one of your other characters ASAP" (i.e., no holding on to them).

stonegod

Could someone please inform us non-judges what "the r1 thing" refers to?
r1, after letting us know he was alive, emailed the judges with essentially the following statement: Those players who were in his L4W games when he vanished who are still active could spend his DM credits for the PCs in those games. The affected players (and the characters) are on the list below:

- [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] (Ironheart: Kingmaker, Tarkus: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION] (Razam: Kingmaker)
- [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] (Damen: Night at the Four Seasons, Fracture: Chef's Request)
- [MENTION=1642]BenBrown[/MENTION] (Kaeysari: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION] (Kauldron: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] (Cyr: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=14889]Mewness[/MENTION] (Papolstaanas: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] (Phoenix: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION] (Ghorgor Bay: Chef's Request)
- [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] (Willow: Chef's Request)
- [MENTION=90657]Karmic_vegeance[/MENTION] (Eryto: Chef's Request)
- [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] (Ronen: Chef's Request)
- [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION] (Leonard: Chef's Request)

Each character on that list gets 3 DM credits to be spent on that character (available when their DM permits, of course); if that character died/was retired/etc., the player gets to spend those 3 credits on another PC as soon as they are able.

I guess since I just mentioned everyone on that list, I don't have to PM everyone anymore.

In any cause, props to [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] for being awesome (and being alive, of course).

Luinnar

First Post
Incredible! Now...for someone who is far under the level of 'judginess' or 'DMness' on these boards...how does one use those?
Each DM credit is worth 1 month of time xp & gold. You track your credits here and then just add the gold & xp to your character sheet noting that you got them from spending the credits :)

Velmont

First Post
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: Look at my private message... if Sigarr come back to Path of Cold (and I hope so), keep the DM Credit you give me if you need them to raise Sigarr to Paragon.

But thanks for the offer.

Remove ads