[Proposal] - Spend some DM credit on someone else PC.

Velmont

First Post
For book keeping:

[MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION]: I officially give you 4 DM credit out of the 20 gain up to now with Path Of Cold, so Raiyek can reach the Paragon Tier at the same time as the other players.

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: I officially decline all 3 DM credits you have decided to give me so you can spend them on Sigarr and reach Paragon Tier at the sama time as the other players.

Last edited:

So, for 3 credits you granted those in Four Seasons, I get 417 x3 = 1251XP and 626 x3 = 1878gp...nice! No wonder there are groups of paragon characters that all have DMs as players :)

covaithe

Explorer
Yes on players can use DM credits on PCs other than their own.

Yes on retirement xp can be used on PCs other than their own.

Yes on the r1 thing.

No on the transfer of DM credits or retirement xp to other players for later use.

But Yes if they get permission from the judges in special circumstances.

I think that covers everything ;)

Yes, all of that.

renau1g

First Post
Yes on players can use DM credits on PCs other than their own.

Yes on retirement xp can be used on PCs other than their own.([MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION] [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] are you OK with this too?).

Yes on the r1 thing.

No on the transfer of DM credits or retirement xp to other players for later use.

But Yes if they get permission from the judges in special circumstances.

YES to this (excluding my own request).

Now I just need to know if all the mentioned PC's are taking the offer so I can update Wikia.

Ozymandias79

First Post
yes on players can use dm credits on pcs other than their own.

yes on retirement xp can be used on pcs other than their own.( @ozymandias79 @covaithe are you ok with this too?).

yes on the r1 thing.

no on the transfer of dm credits or retirement xp to other players for later use.

But yes if they get permission from the judges in special circumstances.

I also vote YES to this

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Thanks, renau1g!

One question though: I'm planning on retiring Tarkus after his current adventure and giving his XP to my other chars. Is it kosher to spend the DM credits on him first to retire him at a higher level?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases