[Proposal] - Spend some DM credit on someone else PC.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Thanks, renau1g!

One question though: I'm planning on retiring Tarkus after his current adventure and giving his XP to my other chars. Is it kosher to spend the DM credits on him first to retire him at a higher level?

Please feel free to have Tarkus spend those credits when you are awarded XP during the extended rest (probably coming up after the next encounter). Hopefully it will help him close the level gap with the other PCs.

renau1g

First Post
r1, after letting us know he was alive, emailed the judges with essentially the following statement: Those players who were in his L4W games when he vanished who are still active could spend his DM credits for the PCs in those games. The affected players (and the characters) are on the list below:

- [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION] (Razam: Kingmaker)
- [MENTION=1642]BenBrown[/MENTION] (Kaeysari: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION] (Kauldron: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=14889]Mewness[/MENTION] (Papolstaanas: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] (Phoenix: Night at the Four Seasons)
- [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION] (Ghorgor Bay: Chef's Request)
- [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] (Willow: Chef's Request)
- [MENTION=90657]Karmic_vegeance[/MENTION] (Eryto: Chef's Request)

Each character on that list gets 3 DM credits to be spent on that character (available when their DM permits, of course); if that character died/was retired/etc., the player gets to spend those 3 credits on another PC as soon as they are able.

I guess since I just mentioned everyone on that list, I don't have to PM everyone anymore.

I just am quoting sg here because I haven't heard from any of the mentioned people if they're going to use the credits. Just want to update the DM credits page.

Mewness

First Post
I'd love to use the credits for Papolstaanas. I was waiting in case the proposal needed to be formally passed or something.

FourMonos

First Post
I retired Razam and started Merri, who is currently on Son of Meepo's adventure. If it's okay, I'll activate the credits at the end of the adventure. If that isn't an option, then I'll pass as I don't want to upset SoM's encounters. Very appreciative of the offer renau1g.

I just am quoting sg here because I haven't heard from any of the mentioned people if they're going to use the credits. Just want to update the DM credits page.

I would use them for Cyr Iannes at the end of current adventure. If not, I'll spend them immediately, but it would mean Cyr goes up to 7th level.

Darksteed

First Post
Sorry for the delay in the response. Between work and baby coming in less then three weeks. Been rather busy preparing the nursery and getting everything in order.

Thanks r1! That's super nice of you to do such a thing. I'll be using the credits next time I gain XP for Kauldron or the end of the adventure whichever works best for SoM.

covaithe

Explorer
Pretty sure this has passed by now. Does someone feel like updating the charter? I'm a little swamped this week. This month, possibly.

Remove ads