[Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Dekana

Explorer
"Psst, Eva, what is the demon this necromancer worshiped? Maybe we can fool the messenger."

Merri stands ready by the front of the pit in her new Bloodthread Armor, confidence booming.

"I think the demon is totally into the undead. I could try to trick the messenger I guess, but we should meet him somewhere else." Eva points to the several corpses in the room. "The dead necromancer is kind of a give away."

dimsdale

First Post
The footsteps stop short of the steps leading up to the entrance where the statue once stood. I am Vassstar. I am here to ssseee Ssssaxon. My masssster wisssshessss to ssspeak with him. It issss not wissse to make him wait.

FourMonos

First Post
Feeling brave, Merri shouts out, "Saxon says he rejects your master, fool! I am his new first assistant. Saxon gains all the power from the great and powerful Zal'Ekthees. The deal is off! Saxon will command an undead army and rule the world!"

[sblock=Bluff 21] Roll. [/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Feeling brave, Merri shouts out, "Saxon says he rejects your master, fool! I am his new first assistant. Saxon gains all the power from the great and powerful Zal'Ekthees. The deal is off! Saxon will command an undead army and rule the world!"

[sblock=Bluff 21] Roll. [/sblock]

A long pause takes place before the messenger speaks. Zal'Ektheesss...thissss is...unexpected...I will go back and talk to my massster. The great dragon will not be happy. We will be back. Footsteps start to echo from the passageway.

FourMonos

First Post
Merri gives a big smile and thumbs up to her allies.

Then her eyes go wide after a thought hits her, "Hey guys!" she whispers, "Let's follow this guy! He will lead us right where we need to go! Um, maybe Ignus should lead and we're a bit back, you know, because he's quieter."

She smiles big, quite pleased with herself.

dimsdale

First Post
As the messenger leaves, heading back the way he came, the monk follows at a safe distance undetected by the foe.

[sblock=Ignus]
You follow the messenger for a long time though a series of passageway leading into cavern rooms, leading back to passages with intersections. You marked the way you came, otherwise you would be hopelessly lost in trying to return to your comrades. Upon entering another cavern, the messenger stops at what appears to be a rock wall. The messenger raises his right hand to a rock sticking out of the wall and presses it into the way. This triggers a set of counter weights that move the massive way, revealing a hidden passageway. The messengers steps through. As he does so the way closes behind him.
[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
Ignus finally returns to his companions after a long wait, "I followed him tah a secret door but it shut up good after behinds him. Follow me and I'll show ya 'da place." Ignus leads the group through a maze of twisting passages with as much care as he can. Finally arriving to where the messenger disappeared, he quickly scopes out the room for any lurking foes before leading his companions in and pointing out the area of the secret door. "I tink I can do what he did to 'da door to open it."

FourMonos

First Post
Merri gets ready, rapier drawn and gives Ignus a thumbs up, "I'm ready when you are, hero!" Excitement is rolling off the young girl in waves.

Remove ads