New Dark Knight Rises Trailer

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
The Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer #3 [HD]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk]The Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer #3 [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

frankthedm

First Post
It is a shame that Chicago go to be too expensive to film in. This one looks way too clean for Gotham City. Maybe it is just too much blue filter though.

Chicago was a perfect fit for Gotham in so many ways. There is something about the look of Chicago that just screams staggering levels of corruption and preposterous levels of crime. :angel:

Last edited:

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Hrm, for some reason it's not... 'doing' it for me. Something is missing and it just doesn't resonate at the right frequency... I don't know. Hopefully the movie will be more coherent than the trailer.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'm looking forwards to this

Screw the Avengers, THIS is the action movie of the year!

However, it will have to be astonishingly good to surpass the Avengers (just saw it tonight and in combination of action, drama and humour it was an astonishing mixture)

cheers

Richards

Legend
Yeah, I'm with Kzach -- the first two Batman movies in this series had trailers that got me psyched to go see them. This one, not so much. I suppose a lot of it is that Bane looks pretty stupid here, and that's a pretty sub par Catwoman costume design as well. I'll still go see it, but I'm nowhere nearly as excited as I am to go see The Avengers this weekend. (My son and I rewatched both Thor and Captain America on DVD the last two weekends to prep ourselves for The Avengers.)

Johnathan

Dire Bare

Legend
I'm excited to see both Avengers and Dark Knight Rises! But I won't be comparing the two, as they are clearly movies with very different tones, despite both being comic book super hero movies. It may not be apples to oranges, but we're looking at two very different types of apples (Red Delicious vs . . . . ?).

fanboy2000

Adventurer
I'm excited to see both Avengers and Dark Knight Rises! But I won't be comparing the two, as they are clearly movies with very different tones, despite both being comic book super hero movies. It may not be apples to oranges, but we're looking at two very different types of apples (Red Delicious vs . . . . ?).
Granny Smiths.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases