[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Gray rests in the room beyond the falls. After taking such a severe beating from the falls, he was beginning to wonder if water were not, in fact, the superior elemental force in the world... Shaking off those discouraging thoughts, Gray pushed on with the thought that he just had not yet come even close to mastering his Way, and he just needed more practice and persistence.

OOC: After taking 19 damage from the falls, Gray is a 3/22 HP. Anyone have some kind of Healing Surge boosting bardic effect (like Song of Rest) that Gray can use? He's only got 4 surges left, and I'd like him to be at full HP for the next encounter.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Sabynha tends to Gray's bruises, as well as her own, humming an ancient vistani song to herself while she does so.
OOC: @CrimsonFlameWielder - any surges you spend are at +4 now. [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] - If we are taking a short rest now and spending surges, how does that interact with my "level-2-but-not-really" temp hp? The 6 damage I took from the falls would put me at 27/28 hp, but then do I get back the 5thps now? Or am I at 22/28? If so, I might want to spend a surge as well...

OOC: Thank goodness for leader-y awesomeness. Thanks, [MENTION=98255]Nemesis Destiny[/MENTION]!

Gray will spend 2 surges to regain 18 hp and is now at 21/22 HP and now has 2/7 surges remaining.

[sblock=Gray's Stats] Gray - Hengeyokai Monk 1
Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10
AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 16, Will 15
HP 21/22, Bloodied 11, Surge Value 5, Surges 2/7
Speed 7, Initiative +5
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Blistering Flourish, Steel Wind, Desert Wind Flurry of Blows, Nature's Mask
Encounter Powers: Light the Fire[ ], Surefooted Stride[ ]
Daily Powers: Risen Sun[x]
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Sabynha tends to Gray's bruises, as well as her own, humming an ancient vistani song to herself while she does so.
OOC: @CrimsonFlameWielder - any surges you spend are at +4 now. [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] - If we are taking a short rest now and spending surges, how does that interact with my "level-2-but-not-really" temp hp? The 6 damage I took from the falls would put me at 27/28 hp, but then do I get back the 5thps now? Or am I at 22/28? If so, I might want to spend a surge as well...
[sblock=OOC] [MENTION=98255]Nemesis Destiny[/MENTION] Good Question. So as not to trivialise the challenge of the waterfall my response would be that you would remain on 27/28 HPs but you are welcome to spend a surge to get back to full+5 THPs. Does that sound fair? [/sblock]

jbear

First Post
To Rain it seems as though she has been waiting for hours and hours and hours for her companions to cross the thresh hold into this room. Is she perhaps growing impatient as they continue to loiter recovering from their bruising crossing?

GM: ;) Let me know when you are ready to proceed!

Daeja

Explorer
Now that everyone has recovered from the waterfall ordeal, Zuri quietly moves towards Rain, checking quickly out of the chamber's exit for a hint of what's to come....

Neil1889

First Post
"Looking at this pair of glasses and the smashed decanter, I can't help wondering if our trysters were rudely interrupted."

Zuri hears Rain's teeth chattering slightly. Tieflings are somewhat warmer blooded than most, after all.

OOC: Would Wat's Comrade's Succor be of use now? I think that Gray and Zuri are both at two surges, with Wat at six and Sabynha at four. Gray and Zuri are the obvious recipients of the extra surges.

If Rain throws in 4 out of her remaining 9 surges, that would give 4 surges to be redistributed, if Wat's OK with supplying the single surge tax or three surges if not.

Maybe Rain just uses three and gives one each to Gray and Zuri?

Maybe we should wait until after the next encounter to see? Thoughts?

Last edited:

OOC: I think waiting would be okay. If either of Gray and/or Zuri use up both healing surges and are in need of more.. we're in more trouble than an extra healing surge would help anyway, since we only have so many healing resources.

Son of Meepo

First Post
"They've done well to get this far..." Wat's voice trailed off as he silently wondered what became of the lovers.

"So have we, but we're not far enough yet." Steeling his resolve, Wat continues, "let's press on."

Wat moves to follow Rain and Zuri.

OOC: Let's get through the next encounter and see where we are.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases