[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

jbear

First Post
GM: Also before things kick off you can reposition yourself. The map shows where I imagine the group to be based on the interactions that have gone on.

F=Fiddlesticks
J/C= Juliana/Caerwyn

The Green Area in the middle marks a patch of clovers that surrounds the area where Juliana is sitting.

Soryth is behind a fallen tree (difficult terrain) but it does not provide her with cover.

You can reposition to anywhere up to as far as the H column but between rows 8 - 13

Edit: It looks like Soryth won initiative. (OMG! What a waste of a 20 ...); So just post your starting positions.

Attachments

• Soryth.jpg
    Soryth.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Soryth Start copy.jpg
    Soryth Start copy.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
OOC: The attachments all 404 on me, so I'll have to assume that where I stand is fine (and it probably is ;) )
Also, sorry for my lack of posts - I just now realized that ENworld is back up :)

Sabynha was thoroughly confused by all the names and fey goings on, but she knew a dark threat when she saw one, and whole or not, Juliana/Caerwyn probably didn't want any part of this. Sabynha adopted a defensive posture, ready to enter the dance, and interposed herself between the hag and their new friend.

"Your schemes, whatever they may be, affect more than just you and your world. Even Caerwyn is not wholly herself. You affect the other part of her as well, and that part, Juliana, is an innocent; leave her out of this, or we make your affairs our business."

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: Have to assume start postion is OK, as I still can't see the attachments. Had to make this post by quoting, as the New Reply button doesn't seem to be working.

Initiative for the coming fight with Soryth = 2.

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] For some reason when I uploaded image it was turned from a png to a gif file. And then became unavailable. A bit weird. But yeah, probably an error due to the recent maintenance. Any way I've turned it into a jpeg and re-uploaded it. So you can see the start area where you can reposition to. [/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I don't know why it is doing that. It's doing it for me too. Boo! It seems to be doing it to all of the images on the site. Hopefully it will be fixed up soon. I kind of want to wait so you can place yourselves where you like, especially as Soryth has won initiative. So you don't feel like I've set things up to your disadvantage. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases