[LPF] Faith and Good Works

Systole

First Post
GM: Nat 20 on the CM roll so, no. I'm a little confused, though. I looks like Stunning Fist AoO (miss) and then Stunning Fist regular attack (hit). If I'm mistaken, let me know.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]That's correct. He made his AoO and missed, then moved away from the edge and made his regular attack - also a stunning fist.

Never mind - just remembered you can only attempt Stunning Fist once per round. Stupid farging frakkin' dice rollers :rant: Even when I hit they freakin' hate me, no matter what game, which character or which frakkin' roller I use! Why couldn't he have hit on the AoO and missed on the regular frakkin' attack?![/sblock]

OOC: OK, I'm all better now :blush: Every once in a while frustration boils over.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I am delaying for Fury again, hoping for better results this round. I hear you Mowgli, Cythera only gets good luck when she doesn't need it. :erm: Even an average roll will do for her but I am keep rolling low.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Now that I've recognized that I can't do another Stunning Fist, and calmed down from my rant, may I retcon my action? I'd like to use Inspiring Command again. Totally understand if the answer's no, but I would not have even tried to hit 'em if I'd recognized this - Bren's not built for a fistfight.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando isn't feeling well and it's affecting his concentration. He tries to feint and get the drop on the creature but it seems to have wised up to the duelist's tactics. The following attack is executed exceptionally sloppily and it is beginning to go beyond embarrassing to downright dangerous...

[sblock=OOC]
Move: Bluff to Feint: 1d20+9=14
Standard: Rapier attack to 2 (flank + advice - sick): 1d20+11=14, 1d6+2=4, 3d6=4[/sblock]

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 56 Current: 42
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

In Hand: rapier

Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Cool - Fury and Cythera will each have +3 Attack, +1 Damage, +2 AC & CMD (and some bonus to some skills or something :p).

(Maintaining Advice for +1 Attack/Damage and using Inspiring Command for +2 Attack, AC and CMD)

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera continues her intricate footwork and puts more arcane energy into her large blade. With things getting desperate for the cleric behind her, she slashes across the wraithspawn's back in a devastating cut.

Satisfied that she has probably finished it off, the dancing dragon disciple remarks, "Finally! We need to aid the bare knuckler priest. Come on!"

[Sblock=Actions]Cythera: Free Action: Talking & continues Battle Dance
Activates Arcane Strike as Swift Action
Melee attack on [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] : Greatsword (Flanking/PA/AS/BD/OC/Advice/Insp Cmd) (1d20+17=30, 2d6+19=30)
Move Action: If #2 falls, move to B6, going around to avoid AoOs
Carak: none[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch) 26 With
HP: 62 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop, Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Advice (+1 Att/Dmg), Inspiring Command(+2 Att/AC)

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 8/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)

Carak
Initiative: +2; Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

Systole

First Post
The wrathspawn are unable to connect with Bren as he dances out of the way. Cythera kills the injured wrathspawn and moves southward. The wrathspawn press their attacks, but miss.

Sinspawn_150.jpg

[sblock=GM]AoOs miss. The row below A is identical to Row A if you need it.

Wrathspawn 1: Attack Cythera. Pick misses, bite misses.

Wrathspawn 3: Attack Bren. Pick misses, bite misses.[/sblock][sblock=Combat Information]
Wrathspawn 1: Uninjured, pickaxe in hand, AC 23 (21 FF), Rage (7)
Wrathspawn 2: Dead, 53 damage
Wrathspawn 3: Uninjured, pickaxe in hand, AC 23 (21 FF), Rage (6)
Wrathspawn 4: Dead, 58 damage

Cythera: 62/65
Fury: 49/56, Sickened
Bren: 49/56
Carak: 4/13[/sblock][sblock=Map, Round 7]
Mtn_Rd_07.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases