[LPF] Faith and Good Works

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Keep pushing, friends! But a few more blows and we'll have the creatures done in! Strike now, M'Lady - Fury's got the thing's attention!"

OOC: Cythera and Fury are +3 Attack, +1 Damage, +2 AC/CMD and +1 Saves vs Charm & Fear.

[sblock=Actions]
  • Free: Maintain Advice (+1 Attack, Damage and Saves vs. Charm/Fear)
  • Swift: Activate Ki Defense (AC: 26/22 FF/23 T; CMD 29/31 vs Grapple)
  • Standard: Inspiring Command (+2 Attack/AC/CMD)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Breninyr Hydref
Initiative: +0
AC: 26 (22 Flat-Footed, 23 Touch)
HP: 34/56
CMB: +7 CMD: 29 (+9/31 vs Grapple)
Fort: +10 Reflex: +07 Will: +16

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (05/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (08/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (06/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (05/07)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (02/08)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Divine Favor, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Invisibility Purge, Prayer
[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
"You've got it on the edge now, Cythera! Bring that spawn-chopper round and do this one in, too!"

Orlando grins feeling much more confident now that blood drips from his blade and nearly matching Cythera's grace and movement slips across the packed trail to keep their next opponent in a position where they can harry it and keep it from fighting effectively.

Fury taunts the creature and feigns attacking with his blade from one side then feigning an attack from the other until he sees the creature begin to lose focus. His braggadocio doesn't serve him well in his attacks however and the slender blade skitters across the creature's armor without causing injury.

[sblock=OOC]
Free: 5 ft. step to C4
Move: Bluff to Feint: 1d20+9=29
Standard: Rapier attack to 1 (flank + advice + IC - sick): 1d20+13=19, 1d6+2=5, 3d6=9

Nine rounds and I've only managed to roll higher than an 8 once (excluding two awesomely worthless feints). lol[/sblock]

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 56 Current: 42
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

In Hand: rapier

Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera in certainly not very impressed with the fighting prowess of the man from The Planks so far, wondering if his moniker was for his temper instead of his skill with the blade.

Of course, she has not performed her best either and she resolves to finish the last one as fast as possible.

Her large blade deflects of the creature's armor and is turned aside, "Gah! I only wish that it were that easy, Fury."

[Sblock=Actions]Cythera: Free Action: Talking
Activates Arcane Strike as Swift Action
Melee attack on [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] : Greatsword (Flanking/AS/Advice/FF/PA/Insp Cmd) (1d20+16=19, 2d6+18=28)
Move Action: none
Carak: none

GE, not only are you just missing, but it is by 2 instead of 1, thus I cannot even use Timely Inspiration either. I only need a 7 and cannot manage that 50% of the time it looks like. And I am supposed to be the tank. :erm:[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch) 26 With
HP: 62 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop, Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Advice (+1 Att/Dmg)

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 7/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)

Carak
Initiative: +2; Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

Systole

First Post
The wrathspawn seems to sag slightly, unable to keep up its furious attacks for such an extended period of time. Its next blows are weak and sluggish, and Bren easily avoids them.

Sinspawn_150.jpg

[sblock=GM]Fury needs a 16 to Feint. I'll skip updating the map as I'm guessing that no one will be moving until you drop it. If anyone wants a map update, let me know.

Wrathspawn 3: Attack Bren. Pick misses, bite misses.[/sblock][sblock=Combat Information]
Wrathspawn 1: Dead, 62 damage
Wrathspawn 2: Dead, 53 damage
Wrathspawn 3: Barely injured (2 damage), pickaxe in hand, AC 24 (23 FF), Fatigued (1)
Wrathspawn 4: Dead, 58 damage

Cythera: 52/65
Fury: 49/56, Sickened
Bren: 23/56
Carak: 4/13[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"We've got it now, lads! A final push and it's done, I think!"

OOC: Cythera and Fury are +3 Attack, +1 Damage, +2 AC/CMD and +1 Saves vs Charm & Fear.

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Breninyr Hydref

Special Abilities: Advice (04/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (08/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (05/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (05/07)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (02/08)

Prayers Available
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Divine Favor, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando lashes his blade at the wrathspawn's head in a distracting tactic then steps up close and sinks the rapier up to the hilt in the creature's gut. He steps back and rips his blade free in a spray of blood. Orlando crows his success aloud in typical Planks fashion.

"Ha, ha! I'm getting warmed up now, my friends! Let's see what you've got, Lady Cythera, Breninyr!"

[sblock=OOC]
Move: Bluff to Feint: 1d20+9=22
Standard: Rapier attack to 1 (flank + advice + IC - sick): 1d20+13=33, 1d6+2=4, 3d6=8
Crit confirmation: 1d20+13=25
Extra damage: 1d6+2=6
Hit AC 33 for 18 damage.

I guess it helps to complain once in a while. ;)[/sblock]

• Orlando Furioso •

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera tries to comply and once more her large blade catches on the aberration's pick axe as it puts the weapon up to block her deadly blade.

She can only shake her head in frustration and exclaims, "I think my sword is cursed. Maybe it is the blood of these creatures on it. They certainly seem to be very lucky considering."

She takes a brief moment on her back swing to flick some of it away without leaving herself open to a counterattack.
[Sblock=Actions]Cythera: Free Action: Talking
Activates Arcane Strike as Swift Action
Melee attack on [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] : Greatsword (Flanking/AS/Advice/FF/PA/Insp Cmd) (1d20+16=20, 2d6+18=29)
Move Action: none
Carak: none

Again three dice rolls in combat for my LPF characters, not one hit. :erm:[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch) 26 With
HP: 62 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop, Inspire Courage (+1 Att/Dmg), Advice (+1 Att/Dmg)

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 7/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)

Carak
Initiative: +2; Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Blood and bite for sure. These things seem to have battle luck in plenty! I'm beginning to believe Ben had the right of it and these things have plundered the Architect's tomb."

Orlando continues to weave about the creature in his attempt to avoid being bitten or struck by the wrathspawn's heavy weapons.

• Orlando Furioso •

Systole

First Post
The fatigued wrathspawn continues attacking Bren, but its swings are feeble and fail to connect.

Sinspawn_150.jpg

[sblock=GM]Fury needs a 16 to Feint.

Wrathspawn 3: Attack Bren. Pick misses, bite misses.[/sblock][sblock=Combat Information]
Wrathspawn 1: Dead, 62 damage
Wrathspawn 2: Dead, 53 damage
Wrathspawn 3: Injured (20 damage), pickaxe in hand, AC 24 (23 FF), Fatigued (2)
Wrathspawn 4: Dead, 58 damage

Cythera: 52/65
Fury: 49/56, Sickened
Bren: 23/56
Carak: 4/13[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Come, my friends, while it focuses on me! Yes, just there Fury! Cythera, yes . . . cut it down now . . . my Qi wanes!"

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Breninyr Hydref

Special Abilities: Advice (03/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (08/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (04/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (05/07)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (01/08)

Prayers Available
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases