[LPF] Faith and Good Works

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando slaps the cleric on the shoulder with a wink and a friendly sense of camaraderie.

"Don't worry, Bren. Practical for one man isn't practical for another. I'm from Venza; practical there doesn't much apply here. You're not the only one with a little bit to learn."

He waves expansively at the mountains around them.

"They are beautiful, though. Ah, but yes: the village. You're right, Cythera, we should go but if you or that hound of yours can track these things, I'll follow."

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 56 Current: 54
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

In Hand: rapier

Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
GM: Can't post a full update for another 2 days. The road to Copperhoead leads over a ridge, so you can only see chimney smoke from it at the moment. It's a\bout a 45 minute walk, and you'll get there without further incident. RP as you'd like on your way there. See you in a bit.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

OOC: I guess we might have a good enough roll. See you when you are back Systole. :)
Cythera nods and says, "Well, let's find out."

"Carak, seek.
"

The husky puts his nose to the ground and starts off in the direction the aberrations initially attacked from.

Survival Tracking (1d20+5=16)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch) 26 With
HP: 64 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: longbow
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 7/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)

Carak
Initiative: +2; Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando seems much like a highly energetic child or mountain goat as he moves ahead of Cythera and Carak and Breninyr leaping up on boulders and scrambling up rock walls near where the wrathspawn were first spotted. At least until he catches a disapproving glance (or so he thinks) from one of his companions and he realizes that he could possibly destroy whatever sort of sign that Carak is following. He smiles wryly, cocks his head to one side and shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't think I stepped on anything important."

• Orlando Furioso •

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Bren watches the lady and her dog in fascination as they go about their work. Once he's seen how they go about it, he begins to work the ground on his own a bit. "Hmmm. I'm no tracker or great outdoorsman, but I think I've read about these skills during my studies. Let me see, here . . . No, it's no good. Occasionally, book-learning breaks down when tested in the field, I suppose."

[sblock=Actions]Survival (Aid Another) (1d20+6=9)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Breninyr Hydref
Initiative: +0
AC: 22 (22 Flat-Footed, 19 Touch)
HP: 46/56
CMB: +7 CMD: 29 (+9/31 vs Grapple)
Fort: +10 Reflex: +07 Will: +16

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (03/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (07/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (04/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (05/07)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (01/08)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Divine Favor, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Invisibility Purge, Prayer
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Carak finds himself quickly confused by the wrathspawns' tracks. While their scent is strong, the creatures have evidently been patrolling the area in a haphazard fashion over the past few days at least. It's impossible to locate the origin of the tracks in the tangle of trails.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando sits on a bounder and watches Carak circle round the area sniffing the tangled trail of the wrathspawn and making little progress. Orlando puts his hands on his knees and pushes himself to a standing position then dusts his hands off on the seat of his pants.

"Not that I know anything about it but looks like it's a lost cause. To the town, then?"

• Orlando Furioso •

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Bren straightens from his crouch, stretching his back as he pulls his waterskin from his pack and takes a long swallow. "Aye, to town. And a hope we're not attacked again on the way."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Breninyr Hydref
Initiative: +0
AC: 22 (22 Flat-Footed, 19 Touch)
HP: 46/56
CMB: +7 CMD: 29 (+9/31 vs Grapple)
Fort: +10 Reflex: +07 Will: +16

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (03/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (07/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (04/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (05/07)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (01/08)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Divine Favor, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Invisibility Purge, Prayer
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

OOC: Just got access to the site, posting lite in my short available window before bed.
Cythera frowns at the husky's difficulty, "Agreed, nothing to be gained here. Carak, guard."

"Let's be on our way then.
"

She resumes her place in the march to the town with Carak set to guard her.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch) 26 With
HP: 64 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: longbow
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 7/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)

Carak
Initiative: +2; Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

Systole

First Post
The unlikely trio of adventurers (plus one dog) resume travelling along the road toward the columns of chimney-smoke over the next rise. After a half-hour's walk up a steep incline, the road crests and a medium-sized mining village comes into view. Even from this distance, the architecture is unmistakably dwarven.

Looking down at the settlement, an old wall surrounds most of the town, and there are some three or four nearby tunnels bustling with activity: copper mines, no doubt. Carts laden with ores and pulled by mules take the ore into larger structures in town to be smelted into metal.

It's another fifteen minutes' walk downhill to reach the town gates. The road that the party is on seems to be one of two that leads to Copperhead, with the more traveled one being on the downslope side of the town. The pair of dwarven crossbowmen stationed at the smaller gate eye the party warily as they approach.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases