[LPF] Faith and Good Works

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando shoots Cythera a sidelong glance at her mention of dancing with veils. He's not entirely certain if she's joking or not.

"I'm not sure how relevant our news is going to be since I have the feeling these dwarves have little contact with and care even less about Venza. But I can weave a tall tale or two.

So, ah, do you really do a dance with veils?"

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 56 Current: 54
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

In Hand:

Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera gives Fury a playful smile with a somewhat demure expression, "Oh ho, master Fury. You are interested?"

"Yes, I can do the dances, there are a few different ones. They all are tantalizing when preformed by a woman who knows what she is doing. I like to include the weaving of steel in my version."

"I am sure it goes over well with the warriors at heart."

OOC: Pole-dancing with a polearm? :p
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch) 26 With
HP: 64 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 :)dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: longbow
Chakram: 8/8 :)Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 7/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)

Carak
Initiative: +2; :)Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13 :)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

Systole

First Post
GM: I've been waiting on Mowgli (and I know he's been busy) as his character has the most invested in this conversation. I'll move things along tomorrow if there's still no post.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando grins and exaggerates the swagger in his step.

"When a good-looking woman dances only a fool or a boy shys away. I don't consider myself either.

How about you, Master Hydref? You interested in seeing Cythera dance?"

• Orlando Furioso •

In Hand:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: And, I'm back. Sorry - would've actually posted last night, but internet was down for pretty much the entire town for some reason . . .

Brin's golden skin takes a reddish hue during his new friends' conversation, and flushes to full on copper at Fury's questions. Gone is the poise he demonstrated when dealing with his dwarven client. "Ah . . . erm . . . that is to say . . ." Finally, he regains his composure and his sputtering stops; though he's still blushing furiously, he smiles and genuine humor fills his voice. He turns to the lady and give a little half bow. "Lady Cythera, I'm certain I'd be completely enchanted by any dance you'd care to perform!

"As to entertaining in the commons, I'd be happy to share such news as I have as well, though it'll be week old news from Irthos."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Breninyr Hydref
Initiative: +0
AC: 22 (22 Flat-Footed, 19 Touch)
HP: 46/56
CMB: +7 CMD: 29 (+9/31 vs Grapple)
Fort: +10 Reflex: +07 Will: +16

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (03/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (07/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (04/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (05/07)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (01/08)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Divine Favor, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Invisibility Purge, Prayer
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Cythera laughs lightly and touches each of her male companions on the shoulders in a friendly way, almost like a sibling would do.

"Well, like I said before, these townsfolk might not appreciate the art. Though, I have known a few lecherous people that are compensating for being short. So who knows. Perhaps I shall wait and see."

Arriving at the tavern, she strides up and opens the door. She holds it open for her two companions to enter first.

Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)

Carak
Initiative: +2; Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

Systole

First Post
The tavern is refreshingly warm, given the chilly mountain air outside. The common room has been designed unusually -- half the room has a dwarven ceiling, about six feet in height. The other half has an more typical eight foot ceiling, built with taller folk in mind. This evening, the dwarven clientele has crowded into the the taller side of the room: word of travelers bearing news seems to have traveled quickly and drawn an audience. As Bren, Fury, and Cythera step inside, a hush falls over the room and three dozen pairs of eyes turn towards the new arrivals.

A gruff and largely silent innkeeper and a stable of younger dwarven that seem to be his sons attends to the party's needs. Bags are brought up to rooms, orders for drinks are taken, and a hearty mutton stew is served. All the while, the dwarven crowd is quiet. Not hostile, just ... expectant.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Before seating himself to the stew, Bren faces the crowd of Dwarves and speaks quietly into the hush. "Greetings, friends! I am Bren, and these are my friends Lady Cythera and Orlando. I know you're eager for news from our travels, and we'll happily oblige you . . . just as soon as we've sated our hunger on this delicious smelling stew. Wouldn't want it to get cold, after all!"

He smiles warmly as he speaks, allowing the full force of his personality to wash over the room. (Burning up all my good rolls on Diplomacy Checks, I guess.)

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Breninyr Hydref
Initiative: +0
AC: 22 (22 Flat-Footed, 19 Touch)
HP: 46/56
CMB: +7 CMD: 29 (+9/31 vs Grapple)
Fort: +10 Reflex: +07 Will: +16

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (03/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (07/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (04/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (05/07)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (01/08)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Divine Favor, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Sanctuary
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Invisibility Purge, Prayer
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Cythera inclines her head politely and the introduction, tucking a loose strand of her red hair back behind an ear. She pats the husky on the head and says, "This is the mighty war dog, Carak. He doesn't tell jokes or stories, but can make bacon disappear like magic."

Carak has no sense of humor and looks up at his mistress on hearing his name, his piercing eyes unblinking. Then he survey's the crowd once more, sticking close to Cythera's side.

Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Carak
Initiative: +2; Senses: low-light vision, scent; Perception: +8
AC: 16 (flat-footed 14, touch 12) HP: 13/13

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
Carak-Husky.jpg
Carak

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando nods respectfully to the gathered dwarves.

"I would be Orlando... not the Lady Cythera."

He grins and tucks into his food eating quickly and washing all down with a large swig of ale.

• Orlando Furioso •

In Hand:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases