[LPF] Faith and Good Works

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, I updated my sheet with the final numbers. I spent the DMC as of 29 May since there has not been a level up approval yet. I think it still works out the same. It just means Cythera's second level-up to 11th level happens on 29 May instead of 14 May.

Of the Gear, I think Cythera will take the Mithral Platemail.

I forget, how are we going about enchanting it. Can I roll for adding +3 AC to it for 8000gp, or is that only thru commissioning?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Bren would take the Jaunt Boots and the Amulet of Natural Armor, if Fury doesn't speak for either of them.

Working on getting him updated to 11th (possibly 12th). Posted a request for his minor re-work in the Level Up thread - wanting to add the Incorruptible alternative racial trait now that the Race Guide is approved.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Bren would take the Jaunt Boots and the Amulet of Natural Armor, if Fury doesn't speak for either of them.

Working on getting him updated to 11th (possibly 12th). Posted a request for his minor re-work in the Level Up thread - wanting to add the Incorruptible alternative racial trait now that the Race Guide is approved.

Go ahead and take those items. Fury will make a stop by the 'Pearl and pick up whatever he can get his hands on there.

Remove ads