Razor Coast: Apology and refund

Lou Agresta

First Post
This is what you do. You answer all the hard and stupid questions from the fans. You admit mistakes were made and they are being corrected and fixed. When the time comes you offer up some awesome samples and let people be excited about the project once again. That's my advice, hit this thing head on and don't back down.

Thanks, Crothian. I appreciate the feedback, your ideas and your willingness to talk. Sometimes I find the questions hard, but never stupid. And you're right, tons of mistakes were made -- mistakes being apologized for by their perpetrator, corrected, and/or fixed.

And we're definitely going to offer samples again on the FGG site. I wonder if we should start with the original teasers while we extract some more. What do you think?

Lou Agresta

First Post
Yes, thanks for all your answers and for making sure this project sees the light of the day. :)

You're welcome, but thank you -- thank all of you -- for your patience and willingness to let the project stand on its own merits, even if that involves giving it a second chance.

The response and support from the RPG community has been nothing less than inspirational. For real.

Lou Agresta

First Post
Wondering if you have a Razor Coast pre-order?

If you were wondering, we took the list of pre-orders and put a little query window on it. You can plug in your email address, and it tells you whether we have a record of your pre-order.

It also asks if you want to get emailed more info as FGG has it.

Do I have a pre-order?

If the system says you don't have a pre-order but you think you do, just email me at bgmcubed@gmail.com, and we'll figure it out.

Just to let you know that mine showed up fine. I have received a refund so I do not need to fill in the form. Unless you want me to fill the form in as a refunded person as a test?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases