[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Sure, thanks, I appreciate the effort, and if even if it doesn't work out, no problem.

I know the difference is only 1 point now, but later on, if I get around to taking Duelist's Panache, the difference is much larger. That might end up being outside the scope of your game anyway, so no big. :)

I've already swapped History out for Athletics. Trying to get Acrobatics without a boring Skill Training feat and a Rogue Multiclass is proving to be a bit harder though.

treex

First Post
Action economy... Wake up in the morning and activate aura. Stays on until that state changes. That's my view on it.
Get attacked during the night ... have to activate it when you wake.

>implying we'll be attacked in the night
>I wished I was playing my Warforged Vampire now.

Son of Meepo

First Post
At this point all the PCs for the adventure are fully approved except for Themes. [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION], there are a still a few corrections needed on the sheet according to the last comments.

As far as Wat's into, I'm still trying to figure out how to spin that. Wat wants nothing to do with the way his father runs the temple. He wants to get back to the worship of Joven as a god of storms. Hence why his powers have thunder, lightning, or wind as themes. Not sure if [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] missed that or if the other priests are assuming that he is keeping with Family Tradition.

If it is ok with everyone else, Wat will speak in Yellow.

treex

First Post
D'oh! I forgot to tell I dunno...people...
I've already fixed the errors (should put that in my sheet then)
EDIT: Blue for Themes then...testing, testing: AAAARRR! SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

After trying several, this seems the most appealing to me.

Last edited:

treex

First Post
I'd favor lighter colours because of the black background most people have (though there is a white themed layout, I don't think anybody uses it)

Daeja

Explorer
How well does Plum show up then?

That works for me, if it's easier to read. :) I wasn't sure how different the lighter options would appear, but that works, yes? :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases