[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Son of Meepo

First Post
Also, I'm going to have to stop relying on email notification when there are updates to the threads because they are failing. :S

Yes, those have never been reliable. It's nice when you get them, but you still need to check regularly as they will go down without warning.

Daeja

Explorer
It's good to know. The only other threads I've really been active with (the last Ceramic DM competition and there's a couple threads I've been reading in the last week), I was checking roughly every two minutes or a friend would poke me about an update there so I didn't really notice the relative usefulness of the emails. Now I see... yes... not at all reliable. :)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I must also apologise, but in my case, I just couldn't bring myself to turn on my main computer yesterday. It was so hot and humid in my house that I couldn't bear to add to it with my computer. It's a weak excuse, I know, but as a result of the heat, I spent half the evening in the air-conditioned pub. I will log in with my netbook next time. :)

Daeja

Explorer
[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] Quick question - are we still mounted? :)

Also, I think you could use any of the free websites - e.g. photobucket - to make an account and upload images to link to there? There might be an easier method, of course!

Also! I'm content to use the image you've selected, for now. I looked on the internet for a picture and was struck by indecision about where was appropriate to, ah, borrow one. In the end, I commissioned my sister, but she's working on an image for a novel I'm writing first so it might be a bit before she finishes up with Zuri

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
No worries. I think you are alright to borrow an image for a PC token in an rpg game.

Yes you are all still mounted. But this round and this round only I'll let everyone have a free dismount and a surprise action otherwise your only action will be to dismount ... which would be kind of crappy ...

These are riding horses and no one has the mounted combat feat so fighting on back of the horses wouldn't be a great idea. Without bothering to look up a rule, I'd just apply a DMs fiat -2 to attack rolls made by anyone who stays mounted.

I guess taking the horses into combat would be feasible, and they would move faster than you could walking, but they are going to freak out pretty fast with the chaos that's going on in the plaza ... but an option is an option, and with good charisma skills or nature skill a non trained rider could keep control of them. Horses lets say they can move 8 squares at normal pace.

Neil1889

First Post
Not too disheartened, yet. The darter missed, which is perfectly fine and Rain's drawn the attackers in.

Rain's hit points should be 25 after the bloodied (and therefore tempting target to a Tiefling) Slasher 1 hit her.

Is there no narrative problem if I toast him with Infernal Wrath at the start of my post? EDIT: (I went ahead anyway.)

Last edited:

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
What format would you like us to use for our in-post statblocks and is there something to auto-generate one for us on the wiki?
@Daeja - psst. You should take that +2 bonus on your next attack roll from Sabynha's Knack For Success since Rain didn't :)
EDIT: Nevermind! I used it :p
EDIT 2: Unless like last fight I can retroactively grant Daeja/Zuri her bonus from Song of Serendipity?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases