[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Neil1889

First Post
Lets get the dying prisoner back to the ship and get out of here.

Then we get to have our fun playing target practice with the last remaining junk - that is where the Captain is swimming to?

Maybe we should juts run for it when we can?

Anyway, that last prisoner is still trapped. What do we need to do to remedy this situation? Rain has some Athletics, Endurance is better.

jbear

First Post
Sorry, I had forgotten that I posted that info in an sblock marked for Zuri. Hehe, had assumed everyone would read the messages even they they weren't marked for them. Nice to know that isn't the case.

Anyway, I've updated the last post with the info in the blue area under the quest.

It won't be too challenging for 2 people. But it may mean you have to leave the nature roll to sail away until the third round, which may be a bit nerve wracking :)

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=90924]LordGraz'zt[/MENTION] re: pot shots at crippled junk

Hehe, yeah sure. That's where the Captain is swimming for. But remember they have 2 cannons as well. And they can reload them and fire quite a bit faster than you unless you all work together. And the Dolphin only has 1 hit left before being crippled.

So be my guest!

In the end this is going to be a sea based adventure!

Actually ... what on earth am I going to do if the Dolphin gets sucked down with the Junk! *DM goes to look up underwater encounters*

Orrr ... you could listen to Neil1889! :D

Son of Meepo

First Post
Maybe we could try to break away this round, and if we need extra time to get away with the prisoner, Themes could try to swim to safety with him. Even if he fails, Themes would probably be ok since he can breath underwater.

Though Themes should possibly consider using his Second Wind first.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I think that Sabynha is one square too far to do it in one round. I am one square from being adjacent to the prisoner, so I would have to move there, use a move action to free him, then wait until next round to get away. Is Zuri's rope swing still available?

I'd have a minor action to spare... unless... did you say that if Wat blasted the crew with his Astral Wind that we would all get a free 1-square move? If that's the case, I didn't move from that yet. If that's still possible, I could use that to get adjacent, free the prisoner with my move, then use a standard to swing to safety with Zuri's rope, if it is still available.

jbear

First Post
Sure. Yes, you did get a free move from the blast. You still have to lift the mast successfully, so go for it.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
I will hold off on doing anything until we can see if we can get the prisoner away.

How many rounds will it take for the Captain and others to reach the junk?

Most likely I will just assist the navigator on a reroll unless anyone can see something I can do that would be more helpful?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases