Review: The Slumbering Tsar Saga

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Apparently the person at Bytes who would post it has been on vacation but is due back this week at some point.

I had to reset my password at Bytes, which was weird (using the "Forgot Password" link on the main page).

DarkSasha

First Post
DaveMage is correct. The A+ Downloads person is on vacation. I don't have the exact date that he'll be back. I do know that our layout person has sent the file over for uploading. Hopefully this will be soon.

DarkSasha

First Post
Rappan Athuk Kickstarter - new stretch goal

If we reach 1000 pledges, we are offering to give a set of custom Orcus dice (3-six siders and one 20 sider) to all those who pledged $20 or more, in addition to any other pledge awards and bonuses already earned! So tell your friends! We have three player-only pledges too!

DarkSasha

First Post
Vying for Top RPG of Kickstarter to date!

9 Days Left for Rappan Athuk Kickstarter!

We are close but just ahead of the Traveller kickstarter in dollar amount, but not in backers!

We've reached the $180,000 level which means that we will add in an Appendix of Gods & Demons from the World of Necromancer Games to the Rappan Athuk book, updated to Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules and Swords & Wizardry.

It also means that all of our backers who pledge $500 or more will receive a Frog God Games GM Journal. The journal will have a black cover with a hot foil seal of the Orcus and our name.

We have new pledge awards!

800 backers - We will have Bill Webb create a subscription service, starting this fall, for new added levels to Rappan Athuk. The $59.95 Subscription will be good for one year and provide 6 new levels (published by pdf every 2 months. At the end of the year you'll receive an actual book. If we get more than 250 subscribers the book will have a hardcover, otherwise a softcover.) All Kickstarter backers will receive a $10 discount on the subscription for the first year, resulting in a $49.99 price.

1000 backers - If we hit 1000 backers we will give everyone who pledges $20 or more a set of dice! That's three custom D6s and one D20.

$200,000 Bonus Goal:
If we make this goal, all of our backers who pledge $10 or more will now receive the PDF of The Libram of Fortunate Happenstance players booklet PLUS We will add a PDF windfall booklet for the GM to respond with their own windfall parchments.
If we make this goal, all of our backers who pledge $10 or more will receive an Orcus Decal.

And Finally!!
If we reach Highest Funded RPG on Kickstarter
at close on Jul 2nd we will give everyone who pledges $10 or more a sew on patch custom made for this celebratory event!

[MENTION=6683137]DarkSasha[/MENTION]

I've pledged for the RA kickstarter...I'm very excited about it!

A question: has it already been written/laid out/converted/etc?

I'm wondering what kind of timeframe to expect for the final product.

Thanks.

DarkSasha

First Post
We are pushing for it to be in print by GenCon. So August is the target date. As for layout, etc., we should be done with that soon. Some of the extras will take longer, but the book - out by August and hopefully for GenCon.

DarkSasha

First Post
ST full pdf available at Bytes Interactive

For those who subscribed to Slumbering Tsar, by request we have the full pdf of the entire thing (sans bonus chapter) up on the A+Downloads. It's a big one, so be prepared for slow download speed.

DarkSasha

First Post
Fans win!!

In our friendly competition for the Highest Funded RPG on Kickstarter, you, the fans win out. We are offering you even more at fantastic prices via this project only.
Add $100 to receive The Slumbering Tsar Saga. (Retail $149.95). Clocking in at 950 pages, The Slumbering Tsar Saga is the largest adventure ever written. It is only available in the Pathfinder Games System.
Add $75 to receive Tome of Horrors Complete for Swords & Wizardry only. (Retail $99.95). Monsters of all types! The Pathfinder Games System version is regrettably sold out.
Add $25 to receive The Black Monastery (Retail 33.99). You choose the version.
Add $15 to add a t-shirt to your pledge (Retail $20)
Add $8 per additional players guide (Retail $8.95)

See our Rappan Athuk Kickstarter: Rappan Athuk by Frog God Games Updates — Kickstarter

thrilled

First Post
Dark Sasha - I had to up my pledge now to include Slumbering Tsar as well ;)

Another question - Could you possible add the GM Screen as an optional purchase as well?

Thanks in advance!

/Thrilled

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases