Review: The Slumbering Tsar Saga

thrilled

First Post
DarkSasha - I have pledged for the Leather-Bound Hardcover of Rappan Athuk, now I wonder if it would be possible to order Slumbering Tsar as well when you are about to ship Rappan, so I can avoid having two shipping costs? I live in Sweden so the cost for shipping here can be quite extensive so for me it would be much better if I could have them both bundled and shipped.

Sincerely!

/Mikael

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
[MENTION=6683137]DarkSasha[/MENTION] Just in case you missed this. Please see below. It doesn't appear that this Mikael in Sweden knows how to contact Frog God Games.

DarkSasha - I have pledged for the Leather-Bound Hardcover of Rappan Athuk, now I wonder if it would be possible to order Slumbering Tsar as well when you are about to ship Rappan, so I can avoid having two shipping costs? I live in Sweden so the cost for shipping here can be quite extensive so for me it would be much better if I could have them both bundled and shipped.

Sincerely!

/Mikael

thrilled

First Post
Thanks Tarions!

I could as well have tried their normal website, or maybe more easily asking the question after the pledge is done. I just happened to be here on the site and saw DarkSasha active so I thought I could as well send a question :)

But thanks for your support anyway!

/Mikael

thrilled

First Post
One more question... since this campaign starts at lvl 6 then I would be in dire need of your advice for an adventure pack that I can use to get my players started and ending at lvl 6 when the campaign/adventure is done.

So give me your personal favorites that matches the above criterias.

I will buy that along with the Slumbering Tsar so I would also appreciate if that was available for purchase at paizo.com as well.

Thanks in advance!

/Thrilled

DarkSasha

First Post
I just now noticed this. For some reason EnWorld sends links to an old email of mine that I don't often check. Also, we Frogs have been in Dallas this past weekend attending the North Texas RPG Con where we had a huge announcment, more on that in a bit.

To answer your question Thrilled, you can indeed get both, Slumbering Tsar Saga and pledge to get Rappan Athuk sent to your home together once RA is printed and ask Bill to hold Slumbering Tsar Saga for shipment with Rappan Athuk. You need to send Bill an email to request he send them in the same package to get charged only one postage fee. Here is Bill's email address: bill (at) talesofthefroggod (dot) com

Last edited by a moderator:

Is the full PDF available yet? I have the hugely scrumptious physical copy here in my hot hands in NZ, and wanted the PDF to help with searching. SO is the full monty out yet?
If so I can't find it... in fact my DL link that I got the individual ones off is giving me an incorrect password error?
Any body else...

Thanks [MENTION=10447]DaveMage[/MENTION]. Any idea how we will get it? As I said my ezine subscription link with Bytes now doesn't work. Does yours still?

And anyone else getting bruising on the chest when resting it there whilst reading it in bed? ;)

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases