[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"This place does not seem very susceptible to ambush, except for the lack of guards. I wonder if he frequents anywhere else that might be more vulnerable," Tristan wonders aloud. "Perhaps we should ask some of his staff in the morning."

Tristan looks at the sky and sees it beginning to lighten. "It looks like it is nearly time to meet up with the others. Shall we start back?"

renau1g

First Post
The party completes their investigation and reconnect back at the safehouse of their contact just as suns first rays are beginning to appear on the horizon and the bustle of the town is beginning.

Ryado is waiting for you with a few poached eggs and a side of bacon for breakfast. As the group recounts their various findings, the man nods and then when Tristan produces the card with the symbol on it.

[sblock=image]
Raven_Beartrap__s_Chaos_Symbol_by_krazedkei.jpg
[/sblock]

At the sight of the card, Ryado's eyes open wider, "That is odd, why would Markov's card be there? Oh, who's Markov? She's a half-elf courtesan, well maybe courtesan is two nice of a word, but I generally don't speak of ill of others chosen professions. She has a home near the center of town" Ryado states.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Thanks for the breakfast. What can you tell us about the lady in question? And about the killed man too...maybe she's involved in some kind of cult or something and she's the point of contact for all killed?"

OOC: I say we continue, what's a sleepless nights for bravos such as we?

Velmont

First Post
"The mayor Thorin Brightshield or the guards had hired an hunter, a dwarf, to track down our werewolf, but he seems to have disappeared. It's a bit late to go knocking at their house, but we could follow the track of the hunter." suggests Eloan.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"A good suggestion, Eloan. Someone better with words or city knowledge should speak to the courtesan.

"I'm sure the young one won't enjoy it, but if there is more we can accomplish before resting we should. We can sleep this afternoon to be rested for the full moon tonight."

Velmont

First Post
"At that time of the night, I think a visit to the courtesan could still be a possibility. I wouldn't mind to make a visit."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases