D&D 4th Edition [Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy) - Page 12




What's on your mind?

  1. #111
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,051

    Ignore Neurotic
    You missed plant gathering team

 

  • #112
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813

    Ignore Velmont
    My communities:

    OOC
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
    You missed plant gathering team
    Oh, yes.. but we all suck at Nature skill. I doubt any of us can identify the plant even if it would have been growing in our garden for years. Kaeysari at +6 and Gil at +4 is our best team


    "I was forgetting, Gil, could you also look for the plants needed to cure Vilk?"
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #113
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Lord Sessadore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Posts
    2,527

    Ignore Lord Sessadore
    My communities:

    OOC
    What about Tristan? Perception and Stealth are easily his highest skills, so he could be useful scouting the judge or checking the murder sites, I think the murder sites is a better fit since he's not that good with people. That sounds like Papo and Illarion's group, so I'll insert myself there.

    I think Neurotic had a good list of what to look for at the judge's home and work. Tristan will stay back and just be an observer/lookout during any social interactions. If we have time we should also check the murder sites - two +14 Perceptions should hopefully turn something up.

    When sneaking is mentioned as Papo and Illarion's job, Tristan moves to join their group. "Shall we?" he asks as they move off into the night.
    Current and past PbP: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4853360-post58.html

  • #114
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813

    Ignore Velmont
    My communities:

    OOC
    I forgot Trsitan... if @renau1g had updated his first post, I wouldn't have made that mistake.

    So Tristan, Illarion and Papol could easily sneak at Vilk's home and one crime site. (I've updated the post above).

    Gil and Kaeysari will gather information about lyncathrope, wolfbane and any other knowledge that could come handy.

    Eloan and 7 Rabbit will go question people and authorities. Eloan will likely do the talking, but 7 Rabbit will come handy with his high Insight compare to Eloan. Eloan is good at giving order, not necessarily into reading people mind.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #115
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Mewness's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Alameda
    Posts
    1,904

    Ignore Mewness
    "All right, lets go!" says Papolstaanas, dumping his enormous backpack and leaving with Tristan.

    ooc
    Eloan's arrangement sounds good to me.
    Papolstaanas (babbling kobold); Pharodeys (living statue); Scarmiglione (singing kenku)

  • #116
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,051

    Ignore Neurotic
    Illarion sighs, disappointed he doesn't get to go alone.

    He follows the hunter and babbling kobold out.

    "Since we cannot follow the judge in the middle of the night, I'd say we look over few murder sites and justice hall. What do you say?"

  • #117
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    BenBrown's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    That ol' Bay Area
    Posts
    1,395

    Ignore BenBrown
    Kaeysari turns to Gil.

    "So where do we go first?" she asks.
    L4E characters: Fenwick Orc Barbarian 9, Kaeysari Shifter Fighter 7, The Black Fox Bard 4

  • #118
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    CaBaNa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064

    Ignore CaBaNa
    My communities:

    During Illarion's tirade, Gil silently nods his head, managing a peep of an apology towards the end. After which he silently sidled further away from the elf, and fervently hoped Eloan would not pair him the the elderly fey.

    As Eloan lead the strategy meeting, the scholar approached 7 Rabbit, May I please have a sample of that wolfsbane specimen for comparison?

    With the plan laid out, Gil turned to Kaeysari Kay'Sorry was it? Or Key'Sairee? I'm not saying it right at all am I? the human frowns, The herb, then the lore. That way, if we run into trouble, we can double back to whatever goes for a library around here' instead of back to the safe house.
    MAGIC!

  • #119
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    BenBrown's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    That ol' Bay Area
    Posts
    1,395

    Ignore BenBrown
    "It's Kay-SAH-ree. It's an old family name, I think. I don't really know where it's from originally. The Imperium had trouble with it too when I enlisted. Lead on. May the gods smile upon our quest. I guess it's Hermethis first, for the medical lore, then Palladys for the library."
    L4E characters: Fenwick Orc Barbarian 9, Kaeysari Shifter Fighter 7, The Black Fox Bard 4

  • #120
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    CaBaNa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064

    Ignore CaBaNa
    My communities:

    The wilds beyond the shore side of town is the first stop, then the next two. insists Gil, Kaysayree, kaysAHree, Kaeysari, Kaeysari. I came from the Imperium, attended academy there. Let's try to stay unnoticed until we're back from the wolfsbane gathering.
    MAGIC!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)
      By KarinsDad in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 616
      Last Post: Thursday, 17th January, 2013, 02:27 AM
    2. [Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)
      By renau1g in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 748
      Last Post: Thursday, 20th October, 2011, 01:23 PM
    3. [Adventure] A scholar in need (DM:Someone, Judge: Renau1g)
      By Someone in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 161
      Last Post: Monday, 15th November, 2010, 03:05 PM
    4. [Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)
      By KarinsDad in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 993
      Last Post: Friday, 6th August, 2010, 01:33 PM
    5. [Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)
      By Kalidrev in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1003
      Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 05:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •