D&D 4th Edition [Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy) - Page 22

What's on your mind?

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore CaBaNa
    My communities:

OOC: Where have Gil and Keaysari been during all this? Last I heard @BenBrown warned about someone outside.
    MAGIC!

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Mewness
    Papolstaanas yawns very loudly as Tristan is speaking, then abruptly tries to stifle it (too late). "I suppose I can keep going, if it's necessary," he mumbles.

OOC: Ben's still having tendonitis problems so he hasn't been posting. He may not be able to continue.

Papolstaanas, despite his apparent unwillingness, can go either on a tracking expedition or can keep a watch on the courtesan's place while Eloan visits, whatever the group thinks best.
    Papolstaanas (babbling kobold); Pharodeys (living statue); Scarmiglione (singing kenku)

PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by CaBaNa View Post
    OOC: Where have Gil and Keaysari been during all this? Last I heard BenBrown warned about someone outside.
    OOC: Well, I didn't see you guys do anything with it, so I assumed that you just returned to the safehouse.

So the plan appears to be tracking the hunter (one group) and another group going to speak to the courtesan? Perhaps Kaeysari could keep watch outside the courtesan's home for whomever is going there?

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore CaBaNa
    My communities:

OOC: no worries, thanks for the clarification.

Is there any tea here? asks Gil of Ryado. I wonder how wolfsbane does as a tea? May need to strip some of the toxic bits out, but I'm sure it could be tasty. Anyway, after a spot, I wouldn't mind helping track Thorin down.
    MAGIC!

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Velmont
    My communities:

"Fine. I would like at least a backup while I go see the courtesan. Just in case I attact unwanted attention.

But I want to be sure to understand, you visit a crime site and found the courtesan card in there. Which crime site it was? Who was teh victim? Where was it? And have you found anything else?"
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore Neurotic
    "I will go with you. I can remain hidden or help the interrogation
    Last edited by Neurotic; Friday, 10th August, 2012 at 06:54 AM.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Mewness
    "It was the last victim--the elf information seller," says Papolstaanas, yawning again. "I mean, the elf who sold information, not, you know, a seller of information about elves. Although I guess he would have sold information about elves if he were paid, wouldn't he? Unless there's some sort of special secret about elves that even an elf professional wouldn't, um--" he looks around vaguely at the expressions of the others. "Anyway, it was only a little house and the front was locked, but Tristan found a secret entrance at the back. It was kind of a mess. But with soup, not blood. And that little card was on the floor, I think. Tristan found it."
    Papolstaanas (babbling kobold); Pharodeys (living statue); Scarmiglione (singing kenku)

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore BenBrown
    OOC: Mewness is correct. I am suffering from tendonitis (actually diagnosed as a mild case of carpal tunnel) so I've been trying to avoid typing outside of work. This puts rather a crimp in my on-line life, but unfortunately, it's necessary if I want to get through this without surgery. I think I'll have to try to withdraw gracefully here. Thanks much for all the fun, guys.
    L4E characters: Fenwick Orc Barbarian 9, Kaeysari Shifter Fighter 7, The Black Fox Bard 4

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Lord Sessadore
    My communities:

Tristan nods at Papo's explanation. "I found the paper underneath the oven, partially hidden," he says.

"I'll help track the hunter. Do we know where he was seen last?" The elf keeps his words short, not wanting to expend excessive energy while not actively on the hunt.
    OOC
    Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been keeping tabs on what's going on, but with some extra hours at work the past couple weeksI haven't had much internet time after family time. Should be returning to normal in a couple more weeks at most, but I'll make more of an effort to post more often.
    Current and past PbP: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4853360-post58.html

PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

Ryado does have some fresh herbal tea, although at the prospect of a wolfsbane tea, the man chuckles, "That would be one way to get rid of a pesky mother-in-law".

At Tristan's questions, Eloan recalls from his conversation the prior night that the dwarf had left out of the west of the town towards a forested area there, wild and untamed.

OOC: Ok, so I have the following groups, I'll post an update likely tomorrow (today's a bit busy, maybe I'll get it though):

1) Track Thorin (the hunter):
    i) Tristan
    ii) Gil
    iii) Papo (I think?)

2) Speak to the half-elf:
    i) Eloan
    ii) Illarion
    iii) Kaeysari (to be NPC'd until story allows him an out)
    @JoeNotCharles hasn't been on since 7/22 (and I don't remember seeing any absence notifications). I think for now 7 Rabbit will stay behind and if JNC comes back in the next couple days he can jump in with whomever

Last edited by renau1g; Monday, 13th August, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast