[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

jkason

First Post
I suppose instead of having unseen fey set him in the crib, maybe a wandering Giley heard the Lan's prayers and jumped in, himself, possibly encouraged by the haunty spirits around him. Of course, the question then becomes where he was prior to that. I suppose that's why amnesia is so prevalent in backgrounds, heh.

In any case, I have a mostly-done draft of Giley finally in the RG. Missing spells (I'm hoping to avoid too much overlap with IG, since that could really hurt with all the casters being Spontaneous) and equipment, but most of the rest of the stats are, I think, there.

Friadoc

Explorer
Solid. I'll check him out today, and then I'll get the start-up post up and ready.

I'm glad we talked about this being delayed a day, because I was so torn up by the time I got back yesterday that I was quite zombie-like. No face eating, but I think there was some level of temptation. *chuckle*

Friadoc

Explorer
Also, as a quick reminder in case it was missed:

Folks should remember to snag two traits from here, about halfway down the new rules page. While I've not crafted any of my own, I still like for players to have the option to use them as I find they add to the game.

Friadoc

Explorer
I suppose instead of having unseen fey set him in the crib, maybe a wandering Giley heard the Lan's prayers and jumped in, himself, possibly encouraged by the haunty spirits around him. Of course, the question then becomes where he was prior to that. I suppose that's why amnesia is so prevalent in backgrounds, heh.

In any case, I have a mostly-done draft of Giley finally in the RG. Missing spells (I'm hoping to avoid too much overlap with IG, since that could really hurt with all the casters being Spontaneous) and equipment, but most of the rest of the stats are, I think, there.

I think things are looking okay, just equip up and put the finishing touches on things.

Once everyone is ready, they can post to the IC thread, which is now up and ready. It's an amorphous opening, but I felt it was fitting. :)

Friadoc

Explorer
First off, I just want to let you folks know that the way you take the slimmest detail and run with it, well it's just quite enjoyable. :) You're definitely taking the sandbox spirit and inspiring me to tweak it.

Also, I'm still here, and a post shall be coming soon, but I just had a busy spike hit and had to work on a few things. All is well and good, though. :cool:

Remove ads