[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

Leif

Adventurer
Nope, that'd be like saying that I enjoyed the wonderful refreshing wet water. ;)
Touché Monsieur!

[sblock=é]that character is made by holding down the [alt] key while typing out 130 on the number pad. I'm posting these directions so I can figure out how to do it again without having to type [alt]1-129 next time.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
post coma S.D.

For those who don't know, my real name is David Johannes. Scott DeWar is a permutation of my favorite libation, Dewar's Scotch.

I was in a bit of a medical situation where I was placed in a medically induced coma for 7 weeks. I woke up around 14 December [ish] 2011. These videos were taken about the 20th.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-QY4gBEldw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]It's David![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n58TBII8vN0&feature=BFa&list=ULX-QY4gBEldw&lf=mfu_in_order]David's addendum[/ame]

Friadoc

Explorer
D@mn, David. I didn't know, hopefully I didn't inadvertently hit on a bad point or topic. If so, I apologize.

Also, thank you for sharing your videos with us. They're humbling and touching, not to mention nicely humorous, and show quite an awesome spirit.

Scott DeWar

I was making a funny about being in a coma as there was no dreaming, much less remembering of any thing during my coma. Nope, no offense here. move along . This is not the tradgety you are looking for. . . . .

otoh, once i was awake, it was a whole new world! I wish i could show you the belly scar I have now. When it was still a wound with a skin graft [from my upper thigh area] they would pull off the dressing that went a bit below my belt line.

when it was time for a dressing change they would announce to me, "time for your bikini waxing!!"

Oh lord have mercy, that would hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, I had some of the best and most beautiful nurses!

Scott DeWar

nurse is pronounced as noice ['jersy style] and told with thick glasses, bushy mustache and unibrow.

"noice noice! ders a fly in my soup!

"hush, or all the other patience will want one!"

another nurse i tease about entertaining her by bringing in my portable dance pole.
she tells me "you ain't right!"

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, folks, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm still here and checking things out, but that I was just letting things develop before I dip back into the narrative.

Also, I thought I'd check and see if you folks are okay with the way I'm developing things, thus far? I know it might seem like a different take on things, turning what seemed like a simple task into something more and then adding to that. Basically, I'm hoping to have a mix of traditional challenges, be they combative, deductive, or skillful.

Cool?

Remove ads