[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

Leif

Adventurer
Hmmm, well then, either none of your subscribed threads have been updated, or there's something screwy going on. Screwiness still abounds, because I can't put up a new post to a thread unless I quote a post. I quoted DeWar here, I just erased the quote once I got a new post window. :p Sorry, DeWar, NOT!

More screwiness is that when I put up a new post to a thread, it shows up on my newly updated thread list. That only used to happen when someone else posted.

Friadoc

Explorer
You're welcome; I went a liked a lot of posts, since I can't always do the XP one since I don't like other folks enough to keep awarding you folks. But, alas, it was only temporary.

Leif

Adventurer
You're welcome; I went a liked a lot of posts, since I can't always do the XP one since I don't like other folks enough to keep awarding you folks. But, alas, it was only temporary.
What I used to do to solve that problem was just read posts at random in threads that I don't subscribe to, mostly in meta-game types of threads, and pass out xp if something amused me. Haven't done that for awhile now. I stopped receiving as much xp so I haven't been as motivated as I might have been.

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
Good idea, and probably a good excuse to spend more time on EN World, again.

Outside of PbP's that I'm in, which right now is just this one, I've not been as active on here these past few years.

Friadoc

Explorer
FYI - I'm still here and checking, I just figured I'd give folks some time to attempt rolls or pose before I moved forward.

Remove ads