[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, folks, I just thought that I would let you know that from M-F, 8a-6p range, that I won't be able to post. EN World got itself put on a stupid attack site list (most-likely due to the hack awhile back) that feeds my company's security services and they're not likely to clear it out anytime soon.

I kept telling them that it wasn't an attack site, but I've been recently told that my hitting ignore (with respect to the warning) is being frowned upon, even if I know better and that EN World isn't an attack site.

So, that said, I won't be able to do much posting from work. That'll make things slow for me, from time to time, but I'll still be here and meandering things forward.

Sorry about this...

Leif

Adventurer
Not really, I reckon, because you're supposed to be working when you're at work. I guess it is a slightly raw deal that I can't even post during my break time, but when have I ever been able to limit myself to a mere 15 minutes on ENWorld???

I've adapted surprisingly well to not posting from work, I think, maybe. *twitch* *twitch* *shudder*

Leif

Adventurer
Why, thanky, "Doctor Granny," I don't mind if I do help myself to a little snort. I need one on a more regular basis, now that I'm living with THREE (count 'em) females.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Why, thanky, "Doctor Granny," I don't mind if I do help myself to a little snort. I need one on a more regular basis, now that I'm living with 3 females.

Be careful, a bottle a day will make your driving to sway.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases