[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

Friadoc

Explorer
We don't yet have an IC for this game do we?

Nope, no IC yet, as I figured I'd wait until everyone was ready and available.

If folks would like, I can start checking out their characters and go from there. But, as it stands, I don't see anything objectionable, yet.

Friadoc

Explorer
I think my monk is ready for scrutiny.

Unless it's something about the build type that you're using, you've forgotten to add your Wisdom bonus to your AC and CMD as per the AC bonus entry under monks.

In fact, just to play it safer on my editorial brain, if folks do switch out via the various, and flavor-fully useful, build mods out there, please make a note of it for me. It'd be much appreciated.

Basically if it switches something out for something else, just make note that you've lost that something else due to the build that you're using. :)

As, I should note, Scott did here down in his entry. ;)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I don't even know about any differeent builds for fighter, other than switching weapons , skills, race, and feats, but that's ok -- I don't feel the need for any, either.

So, does my dude pass muster or have I left something out? :)

Oh, and Shayuri, my question about 'starting yet' was rhetorical, but thanks for being so conscientious to answer anyway.

Friadoc

Explorer
I don't even know about any differeent builds for fighter, other than switching weapons , skills, race, and feats, but that's ok -- I don't feel the need for any, either.

So, does my dude pass muster or have I left something out? :)

Oh, and Shayuri, my question about 'starting yet' was rhetorical, but thanks for being so conscientious to answer anyway.

With respect to builds, I was mainly referring to the archetype stuff that canbe found in the various extended offerings from Paizo, such as the Advanced Player's Guide and so forth. They're up on the PRD at Paizo, and worth a look if you feel like tweaking your class.

As for your character, you forgot to add your +1 dodge bonus to your CMD (core rules qoute: A creature can also add any circumstance, deflection, dodge, insight, morale, profane, and sacred bonuses to AC to its CMD. Any penalties to a creature’s AC also apply to its CMD.) but other than that Tyyrh looks fine.

Friadoc

Explorer
Not a problem, it's sorta my thing. You'd be surprised at how often I've gotta squirrel my way through an NPC's guts, just to find that one sniggling spot where a naught was carried instead of a one...just to avoid the reviewer who tears deeper into a forensic analysis of something I've edited.

My goal is to get those odd reviews that actually mention that a product seems to be so well edited. Sure, good editing is the silent hero, but everyone likes some praise now and then. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Not a problem, it's sorta my thing. You'd be surprised at how often I've gotta squirrel my way through an NPC's guts, just to find that one sniggling spot where a naught was carried instead of a one...just to avoid the reviewer who tears deeper into a forensic analysis of something I've edited.

My goal is to get those odd reviews that actually mention that a product seems to be so well edited. Sure, good editing is the silent hero, but everyone likes some praise now and then. ;)
:) And here I was thinking that you only did that because you like me so much! Tyyrh is ready to go now!

Friadoc

Explorer
:) And here I was thinking that you only did that because you like me so much! Tyyrh is ready to go now!

Oh, I like you. It's why I told you what the mistake was, as opposed to giving you a vague hint and making you hunt for it. That's what I use to do for some of the folks in college who always asked me for free editing. I use to use editing shorthand, but word got around that I did that and, thus, I had to change my game up a bit. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases