[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
If you wouldn't mind squirreling through Jorgan's guts, that'd be great. I know I still need a back story and maybe some equipment, but I think all the numbers are there.

Thanks!

-IG

Friadoc

Explorer
If you wouldn't mind squirreling through Jorgan's guts, that'd be great. I know I still need a back story and maybe some equipment, but I think all the numbers are there.

Thanks!

-IG

I'll look through him and get back to you today, IG. I'd have done it yesterday, but...stuff. *chuckles*

Friadoc

Explorer

Thanks!

-IG

First off, IG, you done have your dodge bonus applied to either your AC nor you CMD.

Next, I don't see any skills, at all, under your skills & feats section.

Also, if you (and everyone else) could, would you add a spot that keeps track of your favored class points and where/how they were spent? It ain't hard to figure out, usually, but it speeds things up.

All in all, I like the framework of the concept that you're going with and I think it could be quite interesting to explore.

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, boss, I forgot the favored class thing and also forgot to select a Trait (assuming that we are allowed to do so). Plus I forgot Tyyrh's racial attack bonus with the longsword. So, anyway, here's his revised sheet:

[sblock=Tyyrh]Tyyrh [pronounced "T(ch)ure"]
Elf
Fighter [Favored Class Bonus: 1st(+1hp) ]
Trait: Warrior of Old [+2 init, +1 damage on crits (bonus is multiplied)]

[sblock=Point buy]
S14 (5pts)
D15 (7pts) +2 racial = 17
C16 (10pts) -2 racial = 14
I8 (-2 pts) +2 racial = 10
W10 (0 pt)
C10 (0 pt)
[/sblock]
Tyyrh's final ability scores at L1:
S14 +2
D17 +3
C14 +2
I10 +0
W10 +0
C10 +0

Alignment: N/G

HP: 13/13
AC:20=10+1(feat)+3(dex)+6(chainmail)
Move: 20ft
BAB: +1
CMB: +3
CMD: 17 [10+BAB+Str bon+Dex bon+Dodge feat bon]
Init: +5

Feat(s)
-[L1]Weapon Focus (Elven curve blade--+4 att/1d10+2 dam)[+2str+1BAB+1feat]
Fighter Bonus Feat(s)
-[L1]Dodge (+1AC dodge bonus)

Skills (2 ranks/level)
-Climb 1rank+2str=+3
-Perception 1rank+2racial=+3

Saves:
Fort: +4; Ref: +3;Will: +0

[starting gold = 300gp]
20gp remaining
Chainmail (150gp, +6AC+3dex+1feat) (AC:20)
Elven curve blade (80gp; 1d10+2 dam; +4 att, 18-20 X2)
Longsword (15gp; 1d8+2 dam; +4 att, 19-20 X2)
Dagger (2gp; 1d4+2 dam; +2 att, 19-20 X2)
Short bow (30gp; 1d6 dam; +5 att, X3 )
Quiver of 40 arrows (2gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Belt Pouch (1gp)

Tyyrh's story:
Tyyrh has an older brother (Wyyng, pronounced "Ching") who is a half-elf wizard of great power (at least 4th or 5th level I figure), and Tyyrh has always been quite resentful of his half-breed brother and driven to prove the superiority of the pure-blooded elf. There was no way he could compete in arcane knowledge, so he went to the opposite extreme, and just learned to kick his big brother's a$$ at will. Wyyng got in tight with the 'bigwigs' of the local elf leadership despite being only half-elven, and made it very uncomfortable for Tyyrh to live and function there. Tyyrh, realizing that Wyyng had beaten him, swallowed his pride and left his home, hoping one day to return. Tyyrh wandered for awhile, and eventually made his way to Varisia and Camlin Shore. Now that he sees that Camlin shore is a haven for all Half-Elves, he questions the wisdom of coming here!

On the way to Camlin Shore, Tyyrh met Ernesto de Palo Torres, with whom he instantly fell into a lively and passionate discussion/debate concerning their differing martial practices and styles. During their journey to Camlin Shore, the two of them developed a grudging admiration for each other in spite of their differences
[/sblock]

Friadoc

Explorer
I'm definitely okay with traits, and I would suggest taking two; although, I do reserve the right to say no to one if I think it's out of sorts or unbalanced.

Pick traits from Paizo sources, only, just make sure to list your source (generally the sources name works for me).

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, boss, I forgot the favored class thing and also forgot to select Traits. Plus I forgot Tyyrh's racial attack bonus with the longsword and shortbow.

Traits: Warrior of Old [+2 init., +1 dam on crits (bonus is multiplied)], Deft Dodger [+1 Ref saves]

Last edited:

Remove ads