[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
I fixed the dodge bonus, and included Jorgan's back story. I'll have to go back and fix the skill section when I can get on my other computer.

Thanks for looking at it.

-IG

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
at the bottom of the character sheet is this:

Human traits and features
alt skilled for favored class bonus to recieve [ Monk: Add +1/4 to the
monk’s ki pool.]

Friadoc

Explorer
So how're we feeling, thus far?

Characters look to be coming together nicely, with folks tightening things up when something is seen to be missing.

We're coming in at four folks, thus far, right?

That seems like a solid number.

How do you all feel about a kick off date of 6/1?

Think you can have your backgrounds fleshed out, and relations (if any) with one and other ironed out?

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia's background is all done. I just need to work with the other PC's and see if anyone wants to be old childhood buddies. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Talashia's background is all done. I just need to work with the other PC's and see if anyone wants to be old childhood buddies. :)
Tyyrh's willing! What, precisely, did you have in mind? Talashia's human, yes? Hmmm...

On an unrelated note; is it just me, or is the XP system down/gone right now?
Summagum, you're right! I hadn't even noticed.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Nothing specific in mind. We'd have to decide what's appropriate. What's Tyyrh's history in the town?

Also, yes, I recall they were disabling some features to help compensate for th board being hammered during the 5e playtest thingy...

Leif

Adventurer
Tyyrh came to the town when he became finally disillusioned with the way his half-human half-brother cemented his own status in their tribe, thus robbing Tyyrh of his built-in, made-to-order scapegoat for just about everything. When he got there, he was royally pi**ed off, but in desperate need of a friend or three. And anxious to find some who would accept him for what he is without measuring him against an arcane standard he can never live up to.

Shayuri

First Post
So he's new to town, eh?

Well, he and Talashia wouldn't know each other from before then, but perhaps they met on the road? If Tyyrh has some kind of arcane background, or connections to arcanists, they might have met at the academy where Tala departed from before returning to Camlin...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases