[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Jorgan's background is really wide open. What happened to him or his village after the attack was intentionally left unstated so it can be filled in later. I imagined someone taking him under his wing and leaving whatever was left of the village, maybe to train him up a bit with his newfound abilities. But he can just as easily have been left to figure things out on his own.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
leif and i have some background crossover!

Ernesto de Palo Torres
Monk 1-human
Ernesto de Palo Torres <-- gives an open for a place to wander to

From the rolling hills of the southern wine country is a monistary within well guarded walls. They garden most of what they need, selling the rest to cover repairs and such. The vineyards are quite vast, for this is what they are truly known. What the not so commoners know is it is also the keepers of a vast library with not a few rumors of an arsenal of weapons and items of power.

It is from here the intrepid Ernesto has been raised-found as a child-an orphan in a dangerous world . . . . . Intrigue within mysteries; riddles coded into conundrums. State vs cathedral. Who knows why he has been sent out . . . . .

lief said:
There, in Camlin Shore, he met Ernesto de Palo Torres, with whom he instantly fell into a passionate discussion/debate concerning their differing martial practices and styles. The two of them developed a grudging admiration for each other in spite of their differences.

during one of the many trips to town to sell wine in exchange for supplies, Ernesto met the aquaintenance of an elvin warrior named Tyyrh with whome he enguaged in open discorse as to the need for weapons or not. For now they agree to disagree .
. .

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
leif and i have some background crossover!

Ernesto de Palo Torres
Monk 1-human
Ernesto de Palo Torres <-- gives an open for a place to wander to

From the rolling hills of the southern wine country is a monistary within well guarded walls. They garden most of what they need, selling the rest to cover repairs and such. The vineyards are quite vast, for this is what they are truly known. What the not so commoners know is it is also the keepers of a vast library with not a few rumors of an arsenal of weapons and items of power.

It is from here the intrepid Ernesto has been raised-found as a child-an orphan in a dangerous world . . . . . Intrigue within mysteries; riddles coded into conundrums. State vs cathedral. Who knows why he has been sent out . . . . .

leif said:
There, in Camlin Shore, he met Ernesto de Palo Torres, with whom he instantly fell into a passionate discussion/debate concerning their differing martial practices and styles. The two of them developed a grudging admiration for each other in spite of their differences.

during one of the many trips to town to sell wine in exchange for supplies, Ernesto met the aquaintenance of an elvin warrior named Tyyrh with whome he enguaged in open discorse as to the need for weapons or not. For now they agree to disagree .
. .

This works out okay, doesn't it? :) I like it!

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
How do you all feel about a kick off date of 6/1?

Yeap, I'm quoting myself, because I'm awesome like that. B-)

Just an FYI, I received and accepted a job offer yesterday, with my first day of work being 6/1. Not only is it my first day of work, but it's also a company day-trip to Portland, with my flying out of here at 5am and returning at 11pm on 6/1.

Now, I'm still aiming for a 6/1 launching post, but it will probably be at around 11:30pm (Pacific). :)

Cool?

Or would sooner be better? What's working out best for you all?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Arr, I'm fine.

Talashia's ready to go...looks like she's the only one actually from the little burg, so she might bump into other PC's while traveling, but no deep background links.

Unless I'm wrong?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases