[4e] drothgery's arcane game - Clash of Steel

Shayuri

First Post
"Soooo...alright," Tatterdemalion mutters on getting outside.

"I guess I'll start with the cats lying around in her office. Oh, but...ok. Right. If I do it, they'll just try to maul me."

She peers up at Vanri. "You need to buy some meat. And you need to carry it when we go see the cats. Don't give it to any unless I say so."

Now her beady little eyes focus on Teclis. "We'll also need to know where the familiar is. So you can do that. Keep it occupied. If it goes somewhere, follow it. Cats don't usually leave their territory, so only the ones who live near it will know who it is."

Inspiratorium

First Post
Althaea Ripace

Althaea glances back at Soril and Silas, motioning for them to lean in closer. "I think there might be somebody on our tail. I saw a man following behind us for a bit before he disappeared," she notes, checking to ensure that her weapons were in their proper places as she does. "Do either of you think you can identify him?" she asks her companions, trying her best not to glance over her shoulder and give away that their tail had been spotted.

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

Teclis nods at Tatterdemalion's words. "Shall I pose as another cat at first? Or shall I go straight for bird and wait outside for it to leave?"

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 92 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 4/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I will investigate. With a smile, the gnome attempts to seamlessly blend into the crowd.
OOC: Stealth to hide and then Perception/Streewise on the tail.

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=Silas]The tail doesn't seem to realize that Silas is following him. Silas realizes from information gathered earlier that the man appears to be in River Rats gang colors[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Tatterdemalion sighed. "A biiiiiird," she said with a long-suffering air. "If it's any kind of real cat, it'll know you're just pretending very quickly if you try to be a cat."

She thinks, then says, "Pretend to have a broken wing or something. Make sure you're closer to it than other cats, so it'll claim you. Um...."

With a sudden giggle, the pixie added, "You might have to let it catch you to keep its interest. Don't think it can really hurt you, even as a bird. But fight back, or it'll get bored. But not TOO much or you'll scare it."

"Should be easy."

Phaezen

First Post
Vanri glances at Tatters then heads off to find the kitchen to see if he can obtain some scraps of meat there.

Returning to his companions he glances into the room, scanning it once again for any other odd magical auras

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Silas quickly write a note out in their established code and hands it to a passerby with some coin to delivery it to "the well dressed Eladrin that goes by Althaea". Translated from the slightly arcane Eladrin argot is A River Rat. May or may not be involved with what happens here, but is watching. As do I. Silas continues his inspection.

Shayuri

First Post
When Vanri comes back, she quickly stops him from entering the room before Teclis can do his thing and draw off the ringer.

(OOC - Figure Teclis can have some fun with his post, then I'll get my rolls done and we'll keep this boat moving. :))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases