[4e] drothgery's arcane game - Clash of Steel

drothgery

First Post
"If it wasn't your men that did it, praytell, who else might have done so?" she asks, slipping into her detached voice set aside for negotiations such as this one.
"I'd guess one of the other gangs, trying to set us up." He says. "I don't know what it could be if it's not that. Something... political, maybe?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

"I vote to attack now. Just let's hope Tatti missed no one and they are really only a trio."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 92 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 4/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Silas rubs his nose in irritation. Your gang is not much on the up-and-up, are you? Someone is trying to take your turf and you do no know who it is? A shame. Because, someone important has hired other importants to take down whomever is responsible. And a vacuum of power can only be exploited. The gnome takes a moment to see the apparent rube's reaction, then adds. You have anything helpful that'll benefit your group's future expansion, leave a note here, giving a tavern they passed but do not actually reside at.
OOC: Some Insight

Inspiratorium

First Post
Althaea Ripace

The eladrin shakes her head as the River Rat leaves. "Damned street thugs," she mutters, before glancing up at Silas, "I'm sure you know what you're doing, but implying that we'd be helping their kind? That's not part of our contract."

With a bit of huff that one pixie that she knew just might be rather proud of, she begins to survey the area one last time for anything that might have been missed. "Is there anything else to be done here Silas? Or should we begin making our way back to the tavern?"

"Should we, perhaps, ask around to see if any of these people witnessed the attack? I'm sure you could find somebody."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Looking up at the gnome, eh? I thought eladrin were taller? ;)
Silas smiles, all shark. Facts are what they are: If a gang is involved, some other gang is going to try to move in. It does not mean they will be successful, nor that we will have a hand in it. I suspect the other two gangs will be fighting it out for a while once this is over.

He looks around at the crowd. I can ask, but it has been some time.
OOC: How long has it been since the attack? Should this be Streetwise or Diplomacy (both below).

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Hmm... time enough for the attack to be discovered, reported back to Lady Daybringer, you guys to get there, and then for you to inerrogate the tail. A few hours; it's getting quite late.
Talking to the people on the street, those who appear to have legitimate business and otherwise doesn't yield any new information on the attack, but does pick up some vague hints of a shady transaction at a construction site in the Campfire District tomorrow night.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Please let me know where you want to start at; the positions of the 'bad guys' are where Tatterde last saw them; WD & Shay - I'd prefer one of you run Vanri for this encounter, first-come, first-serve on that. The thin sections are doors.

Vanri's character sheet

attachment.php

Attachments

• warehouseMap.png
    warehouseMap.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 192

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: any restriction on the starting zone? How did we handle initiative? Everyone posts and you sort out/ first post acts first/ normal initiative rules?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases