[4e] drothgery's arcane game - Clash of Steel

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

Teclis summons a deadly wind , forcing the swordsman back. Using the opportunity, he brings some distance between them, using the last bits of the magic that failed him before to fly to another stack of crates.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: Howling Zephyr. Hits Swordman for 31 damage and tries to shift him to G3. If this counts as dangerous terrain, he stops at E4.
Move: Flies to D9 (He has still flying from his lasts turns use of an AP, thanks to his paragon path)

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 92 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 4/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Last shift didn't cause any attack, right? Will complete above post once I know if 27 is enough to hit. Remaining actions (minor & move) will be very different depending on the success of the attack.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I'm going to say you can safely shift off of the crates (i.e. jump down), but unless you can shift more than one square, you can't shift on to them.
Vanri's 24 misses vs the swordsman's AC.
Teclis' 27 his vs the swordsman's FORT

Shayuri

First Post
Tatterdemalion buzzes up and over to the floating skull-head light of Spooky, entering orbit around it like a bizarre planet around an eerie star. She incants in her trilling, yet downcast voice...

Hold the eye open; peel back the lid,
See the unspeakable things from which you have hid.
Rot and ruin, ignoble demise,
Your blackest fear appears in your eyes.

The orb in her hand flashes with 'light' that is somehow charcoal in hue, momentarily darkening the room around her. When the darkening lifts, Tatterdemalion appears to have vanished entirely!

(OOC Shift into Spooky's space to get partial cover, and cast Disturbing Visions with Widen Spell active. This makes it a Burst 2 that does 2d6+7 psychic damage. On a hit, I can shift them 4sq, and will shift them both towards the melee crew, Wiz to F7, Archer to G10. They will also take -4 to attack rolls until the end of my next turn if I hit. -2 from the power, and another -2 from Psychic Lock. I also gain Combat Advantage on them for my next attack, due to Phantom Echoes feat. I shall use an Action point as well...)

(Correction - Crit is on Archer, not wizard. Sorry.)

[sblock=Action point action]Charm of the Defender on the enemy swordsman there. If it hits, I can slide him up to 5 squares, and if another enemy starts its turn adjacent to him, he makes a melee basic against that enemy with a bonus to hit and damage equal to my implement; so +3. He's also immobilized until the end of my next turn. In this case, I will slide him adjacent to the wizard. Also, my Paragon Path allows me to become invisible when I use an AP so...poof. :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Vanri shifts the target of his arcane magics to the swordsman, before stepping up to the wizard. The swordmage then vanishes, both from sight and from reality, only to reappear, still cloaked, beside the archer.
[sblock=Actions]Minor: Aegis the swordsman
Move: Move to F10
Standard: Vanishing Blade vs the Wizard. Teleport Vanri to F14, Vanri is invisible until the end of his next turn.
MISS.[/sblock]
Teclis summons a deadly wind , forcing the swordsman back. Using the opportunity, he brings some distance between them, using the last bits of the magic that failed him before to fly to another stack of crates.
[sblock=Actions]Standard: Howling Zephyr. Hits Swordman for 31 damage and tries to shift him to G3. If this counts as dangerous terrain, he stops at E4.
Move: Flies to D9 (He has still flying from his lasts turns use of an AP, thanks to his paragon path) HIT[/sblock]
Tatterdemalion buzzes up and over to the floating skull-head light of Spooky, entering orbit around it like a bizarre planet around an eerie star. She incants in her trilling, yet downcast voice...
Hold the eye open; peel back the lid,
See the unspeakable things from which you have hid.
Rot and ruin, ignoble demise,
Your blackest fear appears in your eyes.
The orb in her hand flashes with 'light' that is somehow charcoal in hue, momentarily darkening the room around her. When the darkening lifts, Tatterdemalion appears to have vanished entirely!
[sblock=actions]Shift into Spooky's space to get partial cover, and cast Disturbing Visions with Widen Spell active. This makes it a Burst 2 that does 2d6+7 psychic damage. On a hit, I can shift them 4sq, and will shift them both towards the melee crew, Wiz to F7, Archer to G10. They will also take -4 to attack rolls until the end of my next turn if I hit. -2 from the power, and another -2 from Psychic Lock. I also gain Combat Advantage on them for my next attack, due to Phantom Echoes feat. I shall use an Action point as well...)
HIT both
(Correction - Crit is on Archer, not wizard. Sorry.)
Action point action
Charm of the Defender on the enemy swordsman there. If it hits, I can slide him up to 5 squares, and if another enemy starts its turn adjacent to him, he makes a melee basic against that enemy with a bonus to hit and damage equal to my implement; so +3. He's also immobilized until the end of my next turn. In this case, I will slide him adjacent to the wizard. Also, my Paragon Path allows me to become invisible when I use an AP so...poof.
MISS the swordsman[/sblock]
The swordsman moves out from behind the crates, then leaps into the air over the wizard and flies to a position next to Vanri, lashing out at the genasi as he flies overhead.[sblock=actions]Wyvern Strike atk; dmg (1d20+14=29, 1d8+4=9)Hits Vanri's FORT. 9 poison damage, and takes ongoing 10 poision (save ends)[/sblock]
The archer moves out of a position between the three heroes, then takes a shot at Vanri which strikes true, but her quick follow-up at Teclis does not.[sblock=actions]recharge Punishing Shot (1d6=3) (fails to recharge)
move to F5
longbow vs Vanri;longbow vs Teclis; dmg (1d20+19=36, 1d20+19=25, 2d10+5=16) HITS vanri, MISSES Teclis[/sblock]
[sblock=status]Wizard - bloodied
S - bloodied
A - bloodied
Ts - 81/92
Td - 73/73
V - 17/106[/sblock]
attachment.php

Attachments

• warehouseMap4.png
    warehouseMap4.png
    23 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

Inspiratorium

First Post
OOC: Ouch, even with a -5 and a -7 they both hit. Really missing our leaders :p

Vanri takes a swing at the swordsman, then teleports away to step up to the wizard. Again.
[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Use the Drowmesh of Sudden Recovery's power. The ongoing damage ends, Vanri gains regeneration 10 until the end of the encounter. (ignore that saving throw)
Standard: Rejuvenating Strike vs Swordsman. 26 to AC. Swordsman takes 19 damage (that should be 2d8+8). Vanri spends a surge and regains 30 HP.
Free Action: Teleport to F11
Move: Move to E7, if I can without an OA. If not, E8.

Swordsman is still Aegis'd.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases