[4e] drothgery's arcane game - Clash of Steel

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Although it has nothing to do with this adventure, it's probably worth noting that the Dragonmarked Houses of this world have no particular racial affiliations; members of any PC race can have any dragonmark, and no race/mark combination is significantly more unusual than having a mark at all (except to the extent that certain PC races are not very common). Certainly you've seen humans, elves, eladrin, half-elves, gnomes, halflings, and dragonborn of all the Houses.

Shayuri

First Post
At the mention of the body's unusual pedigree, Tatterdemalion swoops down for a better look. She walks up his chest to lean over his face...pinching his cheeks and tugging his nose this way and that. She could almost be mistaken for a normal, mischievous pixie...except she's not laughing and the person is quite visibly dead.

After a second she looks up at the others.

"We should bring him with us."

While she doesn't smile exactly...it's fairly clear from those that know her that the prospect of hauling a dead body in is one she is not in the least annoyed by.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: so, are you going to bring the body with you or not? And are you going to press on to meet Lady Daybringer, or find a place to stay and/or try to get the lay of the town first?

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

"I'm not objecting, Tatti, but you will have to carry the body around by yourself. I'm not going to haul a corpse to a meeting."
Teclis responds.

[sblock=OOC]
can we get a short rest (regain encounters powers and receive a milestone)?

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 92 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 3/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Phaezen

First Post
Vanri nods at Teclis "I have a feeling that the shifting of sand will eventual lead us to more of these magically altered thugs. But, then again, another look in more private surroundings might be instructive, Silas would would you be able to use your position to get some local guardsmen to bring the body to us?"

Shayuri

First Post
Tatterdemalion pouted.

"You never let me do anything fun!" she claimed, conveniently ignoring the offer for her to carry it herself.

"Remember the old cemetary? 'I don't think the families would appreciate it, Tatti.' Or the Bleating Crypt? 'Put that down, Tatti.' Bah!"

She storms over to a rain barrel and hides behind it, so she can jot something about how unfair everything is in her diary.

It seems she has not changed much during the time since the team last worked together. Fortunately, while Tatter holds grudges, this is clearly not a grudge. Petty tantrums are her modus operandi. When she's REALLY mad, she gets quiet, not loud.

Last edited:

Soril

"If Lady Daybringer is really running this place, she'll already know of these thugs." Soril says and then listens to Tatterdemalion pout. Walking over to the rain barrel he says "Don't be too upset, Tatti. I'm sure they'll be more people dying here before we're finished. Probably even people dying that you don't like."

Inspiratorium

First Post
Althaea snickers at the dragonborn's comment. "Knowing her, that could be any given soul in a five mile radius," she mutters to whoever happens to be standing next to her, before again motioning towards the road ahead. "In any case, we should hurry forwards. I imagine that we won't find any more answers here."

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Silas waves the suggestions away as he holds a handkerchief to his nose. I can do nothing here as there is no officers; and when we are away, this will change. Cut off a finger if you must, but I daresay we must be away.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases