[4e] drothgery's arcane game - Clash of Steel

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

Teclis nods in agreement. "But I cannot invoke my magics while I'm wearing another shape. You shouldn't be far behind me in the case of trouble. We don't know yet our enemies and their capabilities."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 92 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 4/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Silas tails the tail until a vulnerable moment, waiting for the River Rat to be close enough to a public space that yells would attract attention. The gnome then casually sneaks up and gently places his staff at the small of the gang member's back. Looking at something interesting? I suggest we all talk about it private. That, or my other friends you do not see will make this a very uncomfortable day. Talk with us, and profit. Do not, and, well...
OOC: Bluff and Intimidate as needed.

Shayuri

First Post
"I'm a pixie," Tatterdemalion says grumpily...heedless of the irony of how unpixie-like it was to be grumpy... "I'm all about subtle. Look at me. How can I not be subtle?"

There were answers for that, of course. Answers that involved collapsing water towers and stampeding horses and lanterns falling in taverns and lighting them on fire. Answers she was sure to ignore, and surer still to forget almost immediately.

drothgery

First Post
Silas tails the tail until a vulnerable moment, waiting for the River Rat to be close enough to a public space that yells would attract attention. The gnome then casually sneaks up and gently places his staff at the small of the gang member's back. Looking at something interesting? I suggest we all talk about it private. That, or my other friends you do not see will make this a very uncomfortable day. Talk with us, and profit. Do not, and, well...
OOC: Bluff and Intimidate as needed.
Although he doesn't seem to find Silas all that intimidating, he is convinced your threats are legitimate and agrees to follow you.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Silas leads the thugs to the others. The gnome deftly drops in the shanty-town dialect common in these parts. Question time, boyoh. We know there is a three-way gang tussle going on in this here town; it would be best if you gave us the skinny.
OOC: @Inspiratorium and [MENTION=6681261]Knowledge Checks[/MENTION], question time

drothgery

First Post
Silas leads the thugs to the others. The gnome deftly drops in the shanty-town dialect common in these parts. Question time, boyoh. We know there is a three-way gang tussle going on in this here town; it would be best if you gave us the skinny.
"I don't know much. The boss always said what you don't know, you can't tell. But we know better than to pick a fight with the guards. That could only be trouble." He said. "No real River Rat attacked them, I can tell you that."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases