[4e] drothgery's arcane game - Clash of Steel

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

Teclis nods and says. "One easy method to find out. We destroy it from the outside and keep an eye open for someone trying to flee from the rabble."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 92 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 4/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Tatterdemalion rolls her eyes.

"Subtle," she jeers. "It's a mage lair. Of course it has traps. I'll scout it out. Just give me a second."

She pops a tiny little spellbook from her satchel, its pages pressed between covers made from lacquered leaves. With a little hum she flipped through it, then paused and traced over a few words with her fingers. "Right..."

Then it was snapped shut again and vanished back into her bag with a rustle.

"I'll check the roof first. You big people neglect your roofs a lot. There's always holes or cracks or other things up there."

With that the glum little pixie set off towards the warehouse. Before she was in the open though, she faded from sight in a tiny flurry of sparkles.

(OOC - Using Versatile Spellbook to swap Shield for Spectral Image. Using Pixie Invisibility to cross the open space between us and the warehouse. Run flat out to get across in the 2 turns time she has before it wears off. Hopefully 6sq of flight is enough to get onto the roof...or a surface big enough to perch on...so she won't fall. :) Once up there she'll try to keep in cover and concealment, and stay stealthy. Stealth mod is +17. Perception is +10)

drothgery

First Post
Tatterde doesn't have any difficulty reaching the roof of the abandoned warehouse. She finds a vent that lets her peer in to see three figures talking; an Eladrin man with a sword on his hip, and two human women -- one with a bow on her back, the other with a mage's staff -- and all three seem to have something of the look of tougher gang members from the ambush at the docks. She can't make out words from where she is, but after a little bit, the archer looks intently up in her direction.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Tatterdemalion quickly pulls back from the vent, but suspects she's been made. As small as she was, with the sunlit sky backlighting her...a sharp eye, like an archer's... Bah! The Sun! What good was it anyway?!

Y'know, other than being the ultimate source of all heat, light and life in the world.

There wasn't any time to lose. Thanking herself for having prepared the spell, she spoke syllables in the old dialect of Sylvan, words of power that called the Feywild to bridge the gap between worlds...

A vertical tear appeared in space before her on the roof, then sliced open both ways to form a square 'door' in midair. Simultaneously the same happened on the streetside next to Vanri and Teclis.

Tatterdemalion popped out of it a moment later, but the rift persisted, it's edges swirling with fey mists.

"I saw some of them, three of them, but I think one saw me too. We can go through this to all get on the roof, or I can close it and we can get away, but we have to do one or the other -now-."

(Arcane Gate...er, or Portal? Gah. The 10th level utility daily. I haven't got my sheet here. :))

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Yes! That's it. Her insistence on haste is A) She figures the guys in the building will be reacting very quickly and B) she knows we tend to dither on tough decisions and is impatient and doesn't want to give the impression there's time for a lot of debating. :))

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

Teclis nods and says. "I say we go. If they saw Tatti, they are warned now and we got nothing. Would had to be a rather elaborate plan, if this was a trap."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 92 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 4/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"There's...three," Tatterdemalion repeats, giving Vanri an odd look. "One was probably a wizard, one was one of those stupid high elves with a sword, and the one who saw me had a bow. I think we probably can take them...I just didn't want to fight them all by myself."

She sighed.

"In fact, you know what?"

The pixie snapped her fingers and the portal vanished.

"There. Choice simplified. Roof was never a good option for you big folk anyway. We attack or flee."

Inspiratorium

First Post
Althaea Ripace

Were Althaea with the rest of the group, she might take issue with Tatterdee's comment. However, as it stands, her disdain is directed towards the street thug in front of her. Her upbringing as a Celandrian noble had not given her that good of an impression of the common criminal.

"If it wasn't your men that did it, praytell, who else might have done so?" she asks, slipping into her detached voice set aside for negotiations such as this one.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases