[4e] drothgery's arcane game - Clash of Steel

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Misaki reaches into her handy Haversack and retrieves a set of iron manacles fitting them to the swordsman's hands.

"You've made the right decision"

She then leads him to the rest of the party.

Shayuri

First Post
"Get him, Spooky!" pipes a shrill voice, not far from the door.

Around a row of crates comes an unlikely sight...a pixie clad in black leather zooming along just behind a willow-wisp that's bigger than she is, radiating strange green-white light from its swirling center.

The wisp barrled straight at Misaki, sparking and emitting a curious breathy wail until the pixie called, "Wait! Stop!"

Misaki was then confronted by a tiny angry pixie hovering up in front of her nose.

"Who are you?! Why are you helping him?!"

Moon_Goddess

"Tatterdemalion, it has been a long time, but I am saddened you do not remember me, especially after I pulled you from the jaws of that scally thing last time. Should I have let it eat in peace?"

She pushes the swordsman forward pointing out the manacles.

"And the only way I might be helping him is the fact that I left him alive"

Shayuri

First Post
Tatterdemalion squinted a little and shaded her eyes. Backlit from the open door, Misaki's face was hard to make out.

"Oh," she said, anger subsiding into apathy. "It's you. When did you get here? Hi."

Spooky emitted a hollow hungry wail.

"No, not this one," she informed the wisp. "Lets go find that archer. She looked dead."

With a nod at Misaki, Tatter zoomed away, trailing her weird, unsettling little friend behind her and calling, "Hey GUYS! Misaki's here!"

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Misaki looks around at the others, and the signs of battle.

"Looks like I missed all the fun... so cat got your tongue?"

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Teclis Stormborn

Teclis flies to the others, using the remnant of the summoned elemental magic. "Misaki, how did you found us? We had nearly to finish these of at our own. Not that they were really a danger..." He says, (over)confidence in his voice.

[sblock=OOC]

spending a HS during the short rest that is hopefully upcoming.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Teclis Stormborn
Perception: 23 Insight: 23 Low-light Vision
AC 27 Fortitude 27 Reflex 24 Will 30
Initiative: +8
Hit Points: 81 / 92 Bloodied: 46
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: Lightning 10
Saving Throw: +2 vs slowed, immobilized, and restrained; +1 vs death
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1.0
Healing Surge: 23 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Elemental Bolt, Howling Zephyr, Ignition, Eldritch Strike
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation 4/4, Wind Burst, Lightning Shift, Fog Form, Bracers of Mental Might
Daily Powers: Zephyr Wings, Robe of Scintillation

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

"Naturally, though it seems this one would have gotten away had I not been here. As for finding you, the Lady Daybringer let me know you were in town and I decided to keep you out of trouble. You are not that hard to follow for someone of my talents."

pathfinderq1

First Post
From the doorway at the opposite side of the warehouse, there was a loud thump (as of an unconscious body being dealt a solid kick), and a booming voice rang out. "Got another one over here- unless you wanted her to get away so you could follow her..."

OOC: The voice is familiar to at least some of the gathered group

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases