[Adventure] Rift in a Bag (DM: treex, Judge ???)

treex

First Post
The small ragtag band of demons quickly fall to the party's superior magic and equipment. Niks then pops in through the portal, carrying an array of magical weapons. Floating crossbows and swords surround him, Niks is carrying a small cannon. Knax has donned a huge set of spiked armor, much too large and much too heavy for a young child of his stature, but he seems to be walking around with ease.

"Well, we'll make sure no one sneaks through here. You guys go on ahead. Knax, get out the Pocket Barricades and set a small perimeter. I'll get the golems up and running."

Niks places his cannon down and brings out a small pouch filled with red gems and wields a small dagger in his other hand. With a swift motion, he slits his palm open and wraps the bloody hand over a gem. He throws it down on the floor and it grows into a small crystalline golem, only reaching up to his knees. The slit over his hand quickly heals, but Niks repeats the process and soon the barricade is setup and a half dozen little ruby golems have formed a perimeter around the portal.

The process took about half an hour, meanwhile...

OOC: Any interactions the party would like to have while all of this was going on? (More time for me :D)
EDIT: The exp will be tallied up at the end of the encounter.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 6)

Nate meditates to refresh his power reserves, keeping his ears sharp, if anyone of his new allies offers healing.

[sblock=OOC]
Can anyone provide a bit extra healing during the half hour?
Nate needs 6HP healing surge bonus to get full with only 1 HS.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 36 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 20 Reflex 20 Will 20
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
When the battle ends and everyone checks their armor and weapons and tend to their wounds, this is when Lerrick's work begins. Right away she notices the druid. She moves over to him and touches his wound. Let me take care of that. Within seconds her mark on her forehead and her eyes turn a blazing silver hue. In the process, the warm flow of healing transmits through her touch and sooths the ailing druid.

ooc: no need to roll. Pluses from healing word would cover the HS +6

ooc: Anyone one else need healing.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Dina paused to rest for a moment, but she came through the battle unscathed.

"Looks like that wasn't too bad. Anyone hurt?"

OOC: I have a Curative Admixture. One person could heal HS+7 and could have someone else spend the HS to recharge the infusion if numbers of surges was a concern.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 6)

"Not anymore, thanks to her healing touch." Nate answers the question.

[sblock=OOC]
I'm fine with 8/9 healing surges after this figh.

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Nathantiel Xiloscient
Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
Resist:-
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

Condition:

[sblock=Berry Sheet]
Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 20 Reflex 20 Will 20
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14

Conditions:
[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Once the danger has passed, Artemis lets his star shadow blade dissolve.

"Lady Lerrick, I wouldn't mind if you had any blessings to mend these wounds."

OOC: Artie could use 8 hit points more than a surge, or as many as he can get out of one surge.

Malakai gives himself a quick once over and finds that he has no injuries whatsoever. This is thanks, entirely, to Dina's timely healing spell in the midst of combat. Knowing that someday he was going to want minions of his own to follow him, he thought it might be time to make his group feel wanted, even if saying so was a lie.

"I am in no further need of help right now, " he says, struggling to finish his statement and finally managing to get out a "Thank...you..."

dimsdale

First Post
"Lady Lerrick, I wouldn't mind if you had any blessings to mend these wounds."

With eyes still radiant silver the cleric smiles Certainly Artemis. With a single touch a powerful surge of healing spreads through the hexblade's body, mending all of his wounds. With that, the silver eyes of the cleric transition back to the orginal sparkling emerald green color.

ooc: Healing word on Artemis: HS+2d6+5=HS+11

The cleric then gives the hexblade another smile and then moves to a nearby wall, then sits with her back against it. She takes a deep breath, then exhales slowly to relax herself, as she takes advantage of the down time in order to replenish her powers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases