D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] Rift in a Bag (DM: treex, Judge ???) - Page 15





+ Log in or register to post
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 188
  1. #141
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    OOC: @treex , By my count, that means it's time for some demon smack-down

 

  • #142
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Malaysia, Kampar
    Posts
    614

    Ignore treex
    OOC: Things are hectic, I promise an update by tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
    Emsy (Deva Bard 1) Kruor (Warforged Vampire 3) Themes (Genasi Scout 1)

  • #143
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Malaysia, Kampar
    Posts
    614

    Ignore treex
    The small ragtag band of demons quickly fall to the party's superior magic and equipment. Niks then pops in through the portal, carrying an array of magical weapons. Floating crossbows and swords surround him, Niks is carrying a small cannon. Knax has donned a huge set of spiked armor, much too large and much too heavy for a young child of his stature, but he seems to be walking around with ease.

    "Well, we'll make sure no one sneaks through here. You guys go on ahead. Knax, get out the Pocket Barricades and set a small perimeter. I'll get the golems up and running."

    Niks places his cannon down and brings out a small pouch filled with red gems and wields a small dagger in his other hand. With a swift motion, he slits his palm open and wraps the bloody hand over a gem. He throws it down on the floor and it grows into a small crystalline golem, only reaching up to his knees. The slit over his hand quickly heals, but Niks repeats the process and soon the barricade is setup and a half dozen little ruby golems have formed a perimeter around the portal.

    The process took about half an hour, meanwhile...

    OOC: Any interactions the party would like to have while all of this was going on? (More time for me )
    EDIT: The exp will be tallied up at the end of the encounter.
    Emsy (Deva Bard 1) Kruor (Warforged Vampire 3) Themes (Genasi Scout 1)

  • #144
    Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 6)

    Nate meditates to refresh his power reserves, keeping his ears sharp, if anyone of his new allies offers healing.

    OOC

    Can anyone provide a bit extra healing during the half hour?
    Nate needs 6HP healing surge bonus to get full with only 1 HS.

    Quick Sheet

    Nathantiel Xiloscient
    Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
    AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
    Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
    Hit Points: 36 / 56 Bloodied: 28
    Temporary Hit Points: -
    Resist:-
    Saving Throw: -
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Milestones: 0.5
    Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 9 / 9
    At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
    Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
    Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

    Condition:

    Berry Sheet

    Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
    AC 22 Fortitude 20 Reflex 20 Will 20
    Initiative: +7
    Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
    Temporary Hit Points: -

    Conditions:
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #145
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,540
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore dimsdale
    When the battle ends and everyone checks their armor and weapons and tend to their wounds, this is when Lerrick's work begins. Right away she notices the druid. She moves over to him and touches his wound. Let me take care of that. Within seconds her mark on her forehead and her eyes turn a blazing silver hue. In the process, the warm flow of healing transmits through her touch and sooths the ailing druid.

    ooc: no need to roll. Pluses from healing word would cover the HS +6

    ooc: Anyone one else need healing.
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  • #146
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,063

    Ignore Son of Meepo
    Dina paused to rest for a moment, but she came through the battle unscathed.

    "Looks like that wasn't too bad. Anyone hurt?"

    OOC: I have a Curative Admixture. One person could heal HS+7 and could have someone else spend the HS to recharge the infusion if numbers of surges was a concern.

  • #147
    Nathantiel Xiloscient (Protector Druid 6)

    "Not anymore, thanks to her healing touch." Nate answers the question.

    OOC

    I'm fine with 8/9 healing surges after this figh.

    Quick Sheet

    Nathantiel Xiloscient
    Perception: 27 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
    AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 21 Will 21
    Initiative: +17 (sense threat)
    Hit Points: 56 / 56 Bloodied: 28
    Temporary Hit Points: -
    Resist:-
    Saving Throw: -
    Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
    Milestones: 0.5
    Healing Surge: 14 Surges per day: 8 / 9
    At-Will Powers: Fire Hawk, Magic Stone
    Encounter Powers: Nature's Growth, Thorn Spray, Wind Wall, Camouflage Cloak, Amulet of Life
    Daily Powers: Summon Natural Ally 2/2, Seed of Healing (seed), (Summoner's Staff - not in hand)

    Condition:

    Berry Sheet

    Perception: 29 Low-light Vision
    AC 22 Fortitude 20 Reflex 20 Will 20
    Initiative: +7
    Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
    Temporary Hit Points: -

    Conditions:
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #148
    Once the danger has passed, Artemis lets his star shadow blade dissolve.

    "Lady Lerrick, I wouldn't mind if you had any blessings to mend these wounds."

    OOC: Artie could use 8 hit points more than a surge, or as many as he can get out of one surge.

  • #149
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    CrimsonFlameWielder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Posts
    936

    Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    Malakai gives himself a quick once over and finds that he has no injuries whatsoever. This is thanks, entirely, to Dina's timely healing spell in the midst of combat. Knowing that someday he was going to want minions of his own to follow him, he thought it might be time to make his group feel wanted, even if saying so was a lie.

    "I am in no further need of help right now, " he says, struggling to finish his statement and finally managing to get out a "Thank...you..."

  • #150
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    dimsdale's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,540
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore dimsdale
    Quote Originally Posted by FourMonos View Post
    "Lady Lerrick, I wouldn't mind if you had any blessings to mend these wounds."
    With eyes still radiant silver the cleric smiles Certainly Artemis. With a single touch a powerful surge of healing spreads through the hexblade's body, mending all of his wounds. With that, the silver eyes of the cleric transition back to the orginal sparkling emerald green color.

    ooc: Healing word on Artemis: HS+2d6+5=HS+11

    The cleric then gives the hexblade another smile and then moves to a nearby wall, then sits with her back against it. She takes a deep breath, then exhales slowly to relax herself, as she takes advantage of the down time in order to replenish her powers.
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 4
      Last Post: Wednesday, 28th December, 2011, 01:21 AM
    2. [Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)
      By EvolutionKB in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 588
      Last Post: Wednesday, 3rd August, 2011, 04:31 PM
    3. Adventure: A paladin in need (DM:Someone, judge: THB)
      By Someone in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 249
      Last Post: Thursday, 16th June, 2011, 04:14 PM
    4. [Adventure] A Boy and His Dog (DM: stonegod; Judge: r1)
      By stonegod in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 475
      Last Post: Tuesday, 4th January, 2011, 11:39 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •