[Blogging] A to Z 2013

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The Dragon Warrior

The dragon warrior’s dedication to ancient practices rooted in martial dragon cults grants him a small portion of draconic power. When a character gains a level as a dragon warrior, he must select one of the chromatic or metallic dragon types....

Loonook

First Post
The Dragon Warrior

The dragon warrior’s dedication to ancient practices rooted in martial dragon cults grants him a small portion of draconic power. When a character gains a level as a dragon warrior, he must select one of the chromatic or metallic dragon types....

Marshall dragon cults?

stock-photo-bearded-dragon-with-cowboy-hat-37600303.jpg

Sounds good pardner. Like reading your stuff... Now I just need to figure out how to produce some products to sell on my own site to get the filthy lucre you receive from your awesome items :).

Slainte,

-Loonook.

Loonook

First Post
During the A to Z blogging challenge, when I got to T, I faced a dilemma. I had shared with my son Giant Boy my idea for making a monster Beats By Dre out of Michael Jackson based on “Thriller”. We had loads of fun geeking out in the car driving to wherever it was we were driving to at the time. Then, a few weeks later, I finished up S Is for Snakes, and Giant Boy, basking in the glory of my achievement, said, “Patermaximus, next is T. You get to do ‘Thriller’.”...

Reported... Clever troll.

Slainte,

-Loonook.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases