[Blogging] A to Z 2013

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The History of the Plague

Enough game mechanics about horror suvival in GFYG!. Well, at least for now. I need to look at background information. Just like a tell my students, “When you do history, start with the five double-yous and the aitch.” Works for 5th graders. I don’t see why it won’t work here....

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Brain Fiends!

Several grotesque monsters swarm over the body. Each appears to be an oversized brain with a single tentacle and snail-like eyestalks. They scurry about on spindly, insect-like legs.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Texicon Cometh

Well, Texicon 2012 is almost here. Giant Boy and I are heading up to the Dallas/Fort Worth area this Friday. At the convention, I’m running Dyson Logos’s Geodesic Gnomes and a Go Fer Yer Gun!/Call of Cthulhu mash-up....

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Texicon Goeth

Well, Texicon 2012 has come and gone, and Giant Boy and I rest comfortably at home once more. So, you wonder, how was the convention? Well, let me tell you, breaking things down in Leone-esque categories....

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Contests!

Hey! All you old school grognards!

Check out this excellent contest sponsored by the Secret DM. Grand prize includes one each of the 1E rulebooks recently reissued by WoTC....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases