Iron DM 2012 -- R2 complete, Finals in Progress

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Remember: For the semifinal and final round, each match is judged by ALL THREE Iron DM judges. I'll post my take in the spoiler block below, but we won't know the winner until all three judges have chimed in.

[sblock]
Wow, I really liked both entries -- this is going to be a tough match to judge. Thanks for such good work, guys.

This match is between Ambush in the Armatorium (AA) and Going Legit (GL)

Ingredient Use

Bundle of Straw In AA, the bundle of straw is present in the cigars used to create a complication in the battle within the armatorium. Which is good. But in GL, the bundle of straw is the special dietary requirement of the two-tailed cows, a bundle the PCs must protect and transport while they search for the last herd of those two-tailed cows…. which I like better, so Advantage GL

Forlorn Cyclops. In GL, the forlorn Cyclops is the orphan cyclops, being pushed off Oester island and just trying to protect his dwindling herd of two-tailed cows. In AA, we don't have a single cyclops, but a workforce of them, operating the armatorium and as the primary opponents for the Pcs. The CL cyclops was more forlorn, IMO, so again, Advantage GL.

Gaudy Gangster - Both GL and AA had a bejeweled, gaudy gangster, but both had the same problem with this ingredient -- the gaudiness didn't really seem to have much influence on the story. Either one could be just a normal mobster and the adventure would play out basically the same way. I don't see any advantage to either entry here.

Abandoned Foundry - AA has an advantage here because the foundry, or Armatorium, is the actual setting for the adventure. GL uses it, but as background. The PCs never really adventure in the foundry, it's just part of the reason they're going to Oester island withe a bundle of straw.

Powerful Suit - I snickered at the interpretation of "suit" as legal suit in GL. And, as much as I like that usage, it's again part of the background, not the real adventure. To be fair, other suits may come up as the PCs try to deal with getting out of town to go hunt for cows on the high seas, but the central, big suit isn't something the PCs interact with directly. Meanwhile, the Suncoats in AA represent a pretty straightforward but effective use of the ingredient. Advantage AA.

Drum - Both are good. I can go either with with advantage for this ingredient, so I think this one is a tie, too.

So, all in all, after all ingredients, we're caught in a 2-2 tie. Awesome.

Creativity - Both entries are very creative. They're both terrific examples of what Iron DM can be. They both present interesting, unique situations that can have a variety of outcomes depending upon how the PCs want to deal with the challenges presented. The running skirmish in the Armatorium sounds like great game play to me -- and I'm really interested in the non-combat encounter possibilities of GL.

GL is cleverer -- reading "suits" as "lawsuits", the two-tailed cows, "Oester" island and it's big statues, and so on. But clever is only one shade of creativity, and AA has plenty of it's own -- the details of the armatorium encounter area with it's very interactive hazards (runes that Pcs and Cyclopses can activate, hallucinogenic haze, radiant energy, etc) is also very creative.

Both have a couple of challenges we see a lot in very creative Iron DM entries -- heavy investment in backstory that the PCs may or may not be aware of/exposed to in play. I think this is very important distinction.

In the Case of AA, the PCs, I expect, would get a lot of the backstory as they arrive at the Armatorium. They walk in, see the facility, get a tour, meet the cyclopses, and at least experience that backstory in play. Things that the PCs learn as they pass through the armatorium on the tour will end up helping them when the fighting starts -- making that backstory interesting and relevant.

But in the case of GL, the backstory is either not going to be much part of the player experience, or will be handed to them in a more expository way, and that backstory never ends up being important. The PCs have a quest (bring back the Two-Tailed cows) and that's their mission -- the backstory that makes the outcome of their quest important to their employer never matters to the PCs. They could be returning with the two-tailed cows for a bridal feast or as brides for minotaur patrons. It doesn't matter.

So, for creativity, I need to give AA an edge, because the real creativity is a more significant part of the adventure for the PCs than it is in GL. But, again, it's a narrow margin.

Playability - I honestly don't see much distinction between the two for playability. They're about equally able to be dropped into a game, etc. As a 4e DM and big fan of overblown combat encounters, I'm really attracted to AA's running battle in the Armatorium, But some of the RP scenes and potentials in GL are just as good, in their own way.

Overall

Well, if you've been keeping up with the math, the ingredients were a tie, AA had a slight advantage in creativity that GL didn't make up in playability, so going into my final analysis Ambush in the Armatorium has a slight advantage.

Both entries are strong enough to be credible tickets into the finals, but we'll have to pick just one.

For me, the thing that helps me make a distinction is the point I made about the backstory details in AA becoming important in the actual adventure in ways that were just not matched in GL. Creativity on it's own is great, but when that creativity does things that I think are very important -- creates interesting scenes for the PCs, rewards the PCs for paying attention to details from earlier in the story -- that's great Iron DM -style creativity. I just think that, while GL did a decent job there, AA does it better.

So, My vote is cast for Ambush in the Armatorium, and for Ender_wiggin. Stay tuned for other judgements. Deuce Traveller, yours was an awesome entry, and I'm sorry I couldn't vote for both of you.

[/sblock]

Wicht

Hero
Following is my judgment...

[sblock]
Ambush in the Armatorium (AA) vs Going Legit (GL)

We have two very different entries here, both with their own strengths and weaknesses. Both were turned in on time, but my processor says that Going Legit is slightly over word-count. Not a lot, but enough for me to deduct a point as far as following-the-rules goes.

Looking at the ingredients... I think of all the ingredients, I was most interested to see how a Bundle of Straw was going to be used. I think here that Going Legit has the advantage. While I understand that cigars could be considered bundles of the ingredients, I think I would have preferred that the Sile have actually arranged non-cigar bundles of the narcotic straw as part of her ambush. It would have made a little more sense, been simpler (and ingame, probably cheaper to obtain) and would, in my opinion have used the ingredient better. Only 1 point for AA for the Straw, 2 for GL. I also think that the Cyclops for GL was more forlorn than the one eyed monsters of AA, and he was, in my opinion, more colorful. That aside, I just did not get a forlorn vibe from the cyclops of AA. Again 1 point for AA, 2 for GL. The Gaudy Gangster is more or less a draw between the 2 entries, as is the drum, though kudos to AA for its non-musical drum. As far as the Foundry goes, I think AA has the definite advantage, as the foundry in GL is mostly backstory. 2 points for AA, 1 for GL. The powerful suit however, I think is better used in GL. I'll give 2 points to each for their suits, but I like the lawsuit as a driving force, even if it is backstory. All told, AA obtains 10 out of 12 points for ingredient use and GL 11 out of 12.

As far as useability goes, I think GL has the slight edge. AA is a decent scenario, but the hooks makes its useability weaker as it presupposes PCs who will work for an odious NPC. I think there needs to be a stronger hook to draw the PCs into the trap. Once there, the scenario will of course play itself out. For this reason, I'm deducting one point for useability from AA.

As far as style goes, I have a little bit of a problem with each scenario, though nothing serious in either case. Style wise, I would like there to be just a little more going on with AA. I think there is real potential there for a survival style adventure, once the PCs are drawn into it, but I would have liked a few more obstacles and challenges being mentioned. Too much time is spent in backstory and not enough in actual adventure. For GL, I think the backstory has a few plot-holes. If the manure from the two tailed cows was so efficient a fuel, then they would have been more economically feasible to raise. If they were too complex to raise in the past, what is going to make them all of a sudden feasible. I am also left to wonder why obtaining the cows is going to solve the legal problems, if the real complaint is the town simply does not want the gangster nor his cows. These loose ends annoy me, though I otherwise really like the adventure. In both cases, I am deducting a point for style.

In the end its very close, but GL, despite some problems, comes out on top.

Ambush in the Armatorium
Followed the Rules: 6/6
Ingredient Use: 10/12
Useability: 5/6
Style: 5/6
Total: 26/30

Going Legit
Followed the Rules: 5/6
Ingredient Use: 11/12
Useability: 6/6
Style: 5/6
Total: 27/30

Currently, that's one vote for each. Our other judge has the task of breaking the tie. :)
[/sblock]

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Ingredients, not counted in word count:

Artist's Studio – where the Robe of Bones is
The Final Dragon – what Jahourmon D'Hal wants to become
Battered Manuscript – the Codex of Ascension
Suspended Clergyman – Hanar Windstone
Checks and Balances – the way D'Hal gets his payment in information
Robe of Bones – the artifact needed to complete the transformation

Master Piece

For a party of 4-6 of level 4-7, in a modern/cyberpunk setting or any fantasy world

In a city in a mountain area, the PCs are contacted by a friend (or hiring contact) to help out Hanar Windstone, assistant preacher from a temple of a benevolent deity. Hanar is a conspiracy theorist and doomsayer, and he has allowed his suspicions and fears to influence his preachings. Thus, the temple has suspended him and placed him in financials, as he is good with numbers. Hanar thinks this is a conspiracy against him, probably because of another conspiracy or two he "was about to discover" regarding the temple and its former inhabitants.

Hanar is in charge of balances for services his temple renders to the community. He noticed a lot of checks come back bouncing. His fellow priest Jahourmon D'Hal rushes in and takes care of them, sometimes tearing the returned checks right out of his hand. One of those checks came back on a day where D'Hal had other duties, and Hanar worked it out himself, misplacing the bounced check instead of archiving it. D'Hal flipped hearing about it. Hanar saw him searching the office after work. He smells yet another conspiracy. He is now afraid for his life and needs the party to find out what is going on.

Given a chance, he'll go on about conspiracies and prophecy of doom the PCs can have heard about, and some to boost. Some of them are known as wrong, but Hanar makes them sound believable. He gives them directions to D'Hal's rooms and also tells them where the archived checks are supposed to be.

The PCs have no trouble moving around the temple, although the description they have is off and they should take a wrong turn, maybe get themselves in an embarrassing situation. D'Hal's room is, unlike other temple rooms, locked but easy to open for someone with equivalent skills. It is tidy, and aside from a shrine camouflaged as bookcase and a set of masterwork weapons fitting a martial artist in your campaign, there is nothing to find. Knowledge checks reveal the shrine as one of the Cult of the Final Dragon and the weapon decoration from a sect called the Dragon Wings.

The financial office is occupied. One of the priests brought his love interest for a romantic night. Any distraction making them think one of the superior priests are coming will make them leave in a hurry, but if they believe it is someone having no business here, they might raise alarm. Once they are gone, finding the checks doesn't take long, but it needs a skill check to notice the random letters and numbers on them. They are the same handwriting.

Taking the checks makes D'Hal is aware someone is after him. Copying works fine. The PCs can puzzle out the section and street of the city from the information, all that is missing is building number and floor. Telling Hanar this shocks him. He asks the PCs to check the street out for him and then rushes off somewhat panicked.

The street is has a barber, baker with coffee shop, artist's studio with a shop front and more campaign appropriate locations. Shop owners say the artist is weird, mumbling and not quite there. The artwork looks like it. He is making art from all sorts of trash donations other people want to get rid of. The studio is currently closed.

Next time they meet Hanar, they find him running from a group of thugs. Getting to him first, they can prevent the theft of a battered manuscript in a binder. If any of the thugs are captured, they will not answer and attempt suicide. If Hanar gets killed, the PCs have to backtrack to find the temple has a dark past as headquarters of the cult of the Final Dragon, run by the Dragon Wings. They also find Hanar unearthed old documents.

If just the manuscript is gone, Hanar has read parts and knows it is a copy of the Codex of Ascension, a description of how to to turn the cult's best killer, the Final Dragon Aspirant, into the creature of legend with the help of a Robe of Bones said to hold the essence of the last mountain dragon. In truth, this can be attempted by anyone, but in the past has never succeeded because the robe keeps being stolen by various groups of power. The cult members killed each other over it in the past, too.

Putting the pieces together, the PCs now could

- Research D'Hal and the temple at location, bringing them at odds with the temple leaders and reveal documents of power rituals, draconic artifacts of little importance and an old place of woship closed off somewhere. Some documents mention a large cave temple as a major ritual site. D'Hal has transfered here a few weeks ago supposedly from anoher temple, but that temple will have never heard from him if asked.
- Research in a public archive. This will give them the location of the dragon cave the cult uses for the most important rites.
- Follow D'Hal. He meets with various cult members, training them in the martial arts and basic magic, and he turns out to be a killer for hire picking up his orders from a donation box he is in charge of in the temple. If they are noticed, D'Hal sets the cult on them or, if alone, shake them off to get them later. When they find his trail, he is about to enter the artist's studio.
- If they find out about D'Hal's hitman status, they may attempt to catch who is dropping off his orders. This is almost impossible with so many people making donations after services, but if you want them to succeed, pick some powerful individual from your campaign with interest in making the Final Dragon its pawn.
- Watch the street they've been to before. D'Hal will eventually show up and enter the artist's studio. Before then, they will likely be approached by the locals about why they are hanging around without having any business unless they sit in the coffee shop.

D'Hal will get into the studio in daylight, posing as a customer. A fight breaks out in the studio and the artist calls for help. D'Hal is threatening to kill him if he does not tell him where the Robe of Bones is. Treat D'Hal as a monk/marial artist of 3 levels above the highest PC and some basic magic abilities fitting into your campaign. He is immune to any mind effects the PCs could throw.

D'Hal flees if he can't win or the fight attracts too much attention. The artist, Kadin, is thankful and attempts to gift them with artwork. Arcane magic users can detect various magic in the artworks, but the man has no idea this is so. He explains he is an artist of abundance, using what others throw away to make a statement. Almost anything he gets donated is trash, but there are some usable things hidden under the "art."

By now it should dawn on them that the Robe of Bones is part of an artwork. Kadin has no remembrance where it might be, as he forgets about what parts are in where to be able to "see the pure art." If his memory is helped a bit, he can remember who dropped the robe off – the same person giving orders to D'Hal.

It will take a bit of searching (some of the artwork with magic is dangerous) to find the robe as part of something called "Ogre in a Handbasket." How the robe looks is up to you, but it should be quite heavy, out of dragon bones and not easily removable. It detects as necromantic but not evil. Kadin will go mad and attack if they try to disassemble his art, but if they ask for this as a thank you for their help, he will gladly agree. Getting the heavy thing out of the shop and to safety is difficult. The cultists are watching already.

D'Hal's followers aren't anywhere close to his level – he has made sure this time no one would be there to assassinate him before he had a chance to transform. What he has not counted on is a power group at odds with who he has been killing for (to get the robe's location) showing up. This should result in a 3-way fight getting the attention of the authorities.

There is a chance the PCs escape with the artwork, in which case they will have a problem on their hands as everyone they encountered is after them. They may consider having one of theirs undergo the ritual if more research shows anyone could attempt it.

No matter who gets it in the end, the only way to complete the transformation is using the ancient energies in the old dragon cave. If the party is waiting there instead of going to the studio, mentioned power group shows up heavily armed and armored, with D'Hal their prisoner. They are sure they can control a dragon and want to use D'Hal as their pawn and talk openly about it. D'Hal is sure of himself, going on about he will destroy them once he has transformed.

The tunnels leading to the cave are trapped (magical, mechanical, technical, as fitting to your campaign), something D'Hal won't tell his captors. This will probably lead to an opportunity to attack as long as the group is distracted. Have most of the traps reset so the PCs can't just follow behind if they decide not to act. If the PCs are going in before anyone arrives, it is obvious someone set off traps. They are unable to enter the cave without a magical password unless the carry the robe.

Anyone can enter with the robe, which moves on its own to float in the center. Once in this state, the robe could only be removed with another complicated ritual. It now awaits the Final Dragon ceremony.

The party might choose to fight both sides of the conflict, or help either D'Hal or his adversaries. D'Hal will promise them power if they assist him, as most of his cultists ran, being outclassed by their enemies. He is honest with the offer. If the discussion or fight draws out too long, the robe picks its champion. This is D'Hal if present.

If D'Hal is no option, the robe may pick one of the party, likely the most accomplished in magic and/or fighting. As soon as the robe is on, the wearer is lifted to the middle of the cave again, and the reason for it being so heavy becomes clear. The bones expand with cracking noises, forming the skeleton of a dragon, with the wearer inside unchanged. Then the wearer changes, the body melting and expanding to fit over the dragon bones. There is a 20% chance this process fails, leaving the host dead but the robe intact.

The type and nature of the dragon depends on who dons the robe. The person transforming has the basic memory and the spirit of the original dragon as part of his mind. Jahourmon D'Hal would turn into an evil type. Hanar Windstone, if by any chance picked, would turn into a paranoid neutral one. The biggest secret of the robes, however, is that the wearer might, at any time, decide to take it off and turn back into what he or she was before – plus the memories and some extra abilities at the GM's discretion. It can also be put on again, and then without a failure chance. As long as one bearer stays bonded with it, no one else may use it.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
This was lots of fun (and is going to be used ;)). I had a lot less trouble with scratching out stuff this time around, too.

Ingredients:
Artist's Studio- Investigative site and main clue as to the nature of whats going on.
The Final Dragon- Dragon summoned using Chanting; the Final modifies the nature of the beast
Battered Manuscriptliterally battered
Suspended ClergymanArian and Thalidan
Checks and BalancesBalance between darkness and light
Robe of Bonesused to assume the form of the cook; could also be used by the PCS

The Curious Case of the Suspended ClergymanA D20 Adventure
It’s been a tough few days for the Church of Thaal, Godess of Music and the arts. Their beloved High Chord, Arian Bold, was found in his bedchamber, suspended in midair, unconscious, yet chanting old words of power. The words continue to flow from his lips forming patterns in the air that bind and suspend him, as if chained. The surge in popularity of Death metal music, championed by the charismatic and morose Cybill Fevere, has darkened the mood of the general populace of the City of Liberty, now blamed for the rash of suicides and other such violent acts. Will the PCs solve the riddle of the suspended clergyman in time, or will they be consumed in the dark notes of doom that loom over Liberty?
Background: Music is the current of magic, the soul of emotion and life. Yet, music has both darkness and light; something often forgotten. There was a time when the Church of Thaal knew and embraced both sides; not just the positive emotions- love, happiness, harmony, that music invokes, but also the angst, anger, suffering and pain that also is essential to the expression of music, and ultimately to balance. To maintain balance between the two, there were two High Priests - the Dark, and the Light; who made all decisions jointly, and maintained harmony.
The keystone ability of the High Priests was to use a Powerful Chant to summon the embodiment of the power of music; a dragon made of pure sound and music; a Final Dragon. Based on where the Final fell when incanting the hexachord of the incantation, the dragon summoned would be one of the Dark Chord or the Light. As a matter of check and balance, the Manuscript with the incantation was left with the High Priest of the opposite alignment, and only the Dark Chord could summon the Light Final Dragon and vice versa.
Yet what is dark can often be perceived as evil (sometimes rightly so), and the time of the Schism lead to the betrayal of the Dark Chord, Thalidan Creed, and the suppression of the darkness essential to balance. During that dark night, the Temple of the Dark Chord was destroyed, with the high priest strung up and left there, since he was unable to be killed. Now his spirit reaches out to one whose musical ability makes her sensitive and susceptible to his influence; Cybil Fevere, Superstar Muscian, artiste, and proponent of Death Metal music.

Hooks:
- The PCs are hired by the Church to investigate the reason why Arian Bold is in his current state.
- Rash of suicides/violent acts occur after recent death metal concerts; the PCs are hired to investigate.

Act 1: The Suspended Clergyman
Assuming that the PCs are hired by the Church of Thaal, their investigation starts at the church:
The Church of Thaal dominates the Avenue of Song; it’s massive Amphitheatre serving as both a place of worship, sermons, performance and song. Various musical instruments adorn the walls, along with beautiful paintings, and works of art. However, what captures immediate attention is the frail wizened form of the High Chord, Arian Bold, suspended above the altar, a Chain of Words binding him to the ceiling, and continuing slowly to emenate from his mouth, wrapping around him. The droning echo of his voice reverberates throughout the massive hall, building on itself, forming a strange chant, as if sung by thousands.
Developments
The PCs are directed to Melodious Markant, the current incharge, whose sunny and happy personality can be a bit grating and odd, especially considering current circumstance. Markant tells the PCs what he knows, namely that:
- Arian, after dinner, went to his artist’s studio to work, and was not heard from till the next morning, when one of the other clergy found his body floating above the altar
- The Chant appears to be of the old tongue, only known to the High Priest; some of the layman are researching it but have not discovered anything specific on the Chant.
Any Bard PC or Character’s with the appropriate skill can make a relevant knowledge check, DC 30. The Chant is in fact the old tongue, howerver the Final appears to be off from the usual structure of the hexachord, altering the usual chant structure and altering the power of the chant subtly.
An appropriate spellcraft check (DC 35) reveals that the chant is a powerful summoning ritual.
Act 2: The Artist’s Studio
The studio is a messy affair. There are various half-finished paintings, musical instruments, and artists gear scattered about. On the easel is the current work of Arian; a dragon appears to be composed of darkness; a perception check (DC 25) reveals that the Dragon is composed of notes similar to the ones emanating from Arian.
If the PCs search further, (DC 20), there is a false panel behind a painting hung on the wall. The painting is a door, that leads into a secret studio room. Surrounding them are images of the macabre; of death and suffering, primary among them, the picture of a man similar to “Arian” flayed and hung from the ceiling of what looks to be the amphitheater in chains. If studied closely (DC 30), it can be ascertained that the amphitheater behind the suspended man is different, and more archaic, though similar.
Remnants of Arian’s last meal- sweet balls made from cake batter is next to the painting. Detect magic or analysis of the sweetballs reveal them to be both magical and slightly odd. Detailed examination of the batter reveal tiny fragments of a manuscript, too small to be even pieced together. It’s clear that Arian consumed something other than just sweetballs.
Development
Research on the Dragon painting or the painting of the flayed man requires time and pouring over old texts, most of which have been expunged by the church. However, with time and perseverance the PCs come across a historical treatise on the Schism, and also mention on the Final Dragon, and the related ritual.
Follow up on the sweetballs lead the PCs to Big Murth, the cook. The cook has not been seen since the incident. His residence is nearby, and the dwelling is a small and cosy affair. As the locked door is opened, one is assailed by the smell of rotting meat. The PCs are greeted by the horrific sight of the boneless body of Big Murth; it appears as if the skeleton has been drawn out of the dead man.
Investigating similar incidents and research tells of the Robe of Bones; a magical item that draws out the bones of a person it is placed on (DC 17 will save). The Robe can then be donned where the bones fuse into the wearer; the robe gives the wearer the full abilities of the person killed by the robe for an hour.

Act 3: Attack of the Goth Crew [
Investigating the Robe leads the PCs to the seedy part of town called the Narrows, streets that twist, turn, and often have dead ends, to Magnificient Rosamundo, purveyor of exotic goods and procurer of odd items. Rosumndo is reluctant to reveal anything about the robe, or who it was purchased by- the PCs can threaten or cajole or interrogate him (DC 30). He confesses that the Robe was sold to none other than Cybil Fevere.
At an appropriate time, a set of dozen all black leather clad “gang” of Fevere fans attack the PCs, setting upon them with spiked chain, tooth and nail, at the behest of the possessed Cybill Fevere.
As the PCs get closer to the truth of Cybill’s possession by Thalidan Creed, the more pronounced and frequent these attacks become. The mobs waylay the PCs whenever possible, as the crazed and magically influenced fans (mostly commoners) become more and more compelled by the music of Cybill to attack the PCs.
The PCs may confront Cybill at her house, or at the GMs option, during one of her performances, where they have to negotiate through the audience and the crowd to confront her. It is readily clear that the dark music performed by Cybill is adversely impacting the crowd, and impacting their behavior. Cybill also turns her not inconsiderable bardic might on the PCs; it should be clear that she is under the influence of some malign force. A dispel Evil or similar spell can temporarily get rid of the possession, and also help the PCs get the Robe of Bones off of her.
If the adverse influence is removed (or killed), Cybill has on her, the remenants of an old manuscript, with the prayer pages ripped off (these were “battered” and served to Arian, compelling him to use the to summon the Final Dragon of Darkness. The old manuscript also has the map to the original temple as well as the location to the light manuscript

Into the Dark Chord [
The remenants of the Dark Temple are buried in the under city. The PCs negotiate through the various passageways and encounters to come upon the shattered temple. Here, in the Shadowed Amphitheater, hangs the body of Thalidan Creed. The Words of the Dark, appear to be coalescing around him, taking form of the Final Dragon. The Suspended cleric looks at the PCs with pupiless eyes, as he directs the half formed creature to attack.

Development
Combating the Dragon is a tough proposition. The PCs best bet here is to recover the “light manuscript” and to have Cybill (or one of the PCs, with a stacked perform check) perform to modify the Dark Chant uttered and modify the nature of the Final Dragon summoned.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Apologies, I've been busy these last few nights and haven't had time to write my judgment on r2m1. I expect to have the necessary time and sobriety for consideration tomorrow evening.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases