Iron DM 2012 -- R2 complete, Finals in Progress

Rune

Once A Fool
Rune, I am now finished and checking over my work. If you wish to quit now, I'll understand.

If you are implying that my morning would have been better spent working on my entry, rather than reading the playtest material that I could not download yesterday...I have no fear.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
If you are implying that my morning would have been better spent working on my entry, rather than reading the playtest material that I could not download yesterday...I have no fear.

Perhaps there is a certain opponent of yours that might have been able to download such playtest material and would be willing to share with the right incentive... ahem...

Rune

Once A Fool
Perhaps there is a certain opponent of yours that might have been able to download such playtest material and would be willing to share with the right incentive... ahem...

Too late! I already downloaded it this morning...and, consequently, said morning has already been spent.

Still, I have no fear. It's all coming together, now...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Too late! I already downloaded it this morning...and, consequently, said morning has already been spent.

Still, I have no fear. It's all coming together, now...

I'm going to sit on mine for one more day, then reread it before posting. A better chance to find errors.

Rune

Once A Fool
Meant to answer this yesterday but lag made me forget...

I believe that, yes, we decided to just keep the contest in General this year.

In that case (and I'm sure you all are already planning on doing this--as it's been done in tournaments before), I suggest the first post of this thread contain links to all entries and judgements. Otherwise, it will be difficult for folk to find them without going over every post sequentially.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
[MENTION=150]Radiating Gnome[/MENTION], if you are still looking for a second contestant for the second match of round 1, I am available. 4pm (now on Sat. instead of Fri) is fine, if you prefer.

Just FYI for all judges, I am 6 hours ahead of EST. So that'd be 10pm my time. But with 48 hours to work with, I should be fine.

If you want to start any time earlier today (Sat.) that's fine with me too. Should be around/free most of the day.

Looking forward to it. Should be fun.
--Steel Dragons

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Just FYI for all judges, I am 6 hours ahead of EST. So that'd be 10pm my time. But with 48 hours to work with, I should be fine.

That's one of the reasons I like the 48 clock rather than 24 hours -- fits widely varied time zones better.

[MENTION=21629]ender_wiggin[/MENTION], are you available for a match that would start today? Say at about 1 pm Eastern ?

-rg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases