Playtest Package Contents

FitzTheRuke

Legend
They also mentioned that the five characters will be made up of Dwarf, Halfling, Human (I would expect two of them) and specifically a High Elf.

I would put money on the rogue being the halfling, and the Wizard being the High Elf. So do we have a dwarf fighter and two human clerics or a human fighter, a dwarf cleric and a human mystic? My money's on the latter.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I was hoping they'd give us two pregens for each class (so if 2 players want to go rogue, they don't have to play the same character). But I will await the playtest with bated breath regardless. :)

I wonder how the surveys are going to work. If I want to sign up (me and 3 others from my group have) and run for my group, but 2 of them didn't sign up, then can we not report there play?

mudbunny

Community Supporter
In the Friends and Family portion, the DM could sign up for the group. That is not permitted in the public playtest. Each person taking part in the playtest is supposed to sign up individually.

Thotas

First Post
Well, I tried. You have to have an account with them, and I tried to set one up and it won't let me. Thanks much, WotC, and if your game ends up sucking don't blame my lack of input.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Well, I tried. You have to have an account with them, and I tried to set one up and it won't let me. Thanks much, WotC, and if your game ends up sucking don't blame my lack of input.

Err... well of course you had to have an account with them- I set mine up in a little over a minute (some time ago), my friend at work who didn't have one took almost five minutes to do the same today.

Do you maybe think you could be over-reacting slightly, I believe you can try again- perhaps tomorrow, or the next day, or the one after that?

Y'know, it's just a game and I think the site is taking a hammering... Surely that's good thing, lots of people desperate to see etc.

Please do try again, I'd hate it if you didn't get to play.

Thotas

First Post
My annoyance is not with having to create an account. It's with being required to make an account, but not being allowed to. Specific -- I'm required to agree to terms of service, but it refuses to show them to me. And then I can't get any further, not having agreed to ToS.

Remove ads