5e.... D&D Next Playtest OOC - Full

Caim

First Post
I would like to throw my hat into the ring for this. I would like to run the fighter or rogue pregen...casters are my weakness.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'm gonna go start a thread to DM my own playtest, as it looks like a lot of people want in, so I'll take overflow.

I still would like in as a player with you, renau1g.

I'll play anything but my preference is for a Dwarf or Human, Fighter or Cleric(Smashy).

hafrogman

Adventurer
So Piratecat has posted about guidelines for discussing the playtest.

I think we can probably manage to run a PbP around these restrictions if we're cautious. Keep the character sheets offline, stick to narrative play, posting dice rolls only (no modifiers) and leaving the mechanics in the DMs hands.

But we'll probably want [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION] to weigh in just to make sure we won't be stepping on any toes.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, I can keep all the monsters/PC stats in Maptools no problem, keep it updated that way. It'll make it challenging, but hopefully we can work around it.

Shayuri

First Post
Do we need to sign up for the playtest ourselves, or is this a group thing where we're all already participating due to our involvement in the game?

hafrogman

Adventurer
You'd need to sign up to get the documents since nothing could be shared, but according to Charwoman Gene is his thread, the documents come out and say specifically no PbP, so this whole discussion is probably moot.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases